May I Buy You a Drink?

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've just been alerted to this thread by curiousme, so thought I'd add this pic of one of my G. roseas just after she arrived. A very thirsty girl!

[/IMG]

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you Londoner!:D

It is such a rare thing to catch on film and i think it is uber cool to see, so this thread is for those that haven't gotten to see it.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
My 'ol lady, drowning her sorrows at the bottom of the water dish.

Last edited:

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Been in the hobby for close to a year now, and I have still yet to see one of my kids at the tap. The pose Ts take (especially in the first and last post of this thread) give them an almost... vertebrate quality. The postures are so unusual and the act is so simple and common to us but so rare to them. It's really beautiful. This is quickly becoming my favourite picture thread in the boards :D.

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*Roski walks into room, checks on Ts, and BOLTS for the camera*

Great success!

Attachments

Last edited:

lilmoonrabbit

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I caught Gaia drinking this morning. The first time I have ever seen it. Really amazing to watch. Only got to snap one pic before she moved. It was awesome to see though.

I didn't get it from a very good angle, but I was happy to at least get one shot. Unfortunately, the flash caused her to get those "creepy eyes"... oh well, lol. Demon T :)

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I caught my MM A. avic coming up right after a drink. It would have made for a better photo if more than just his back legs were in focus, but I was in a hurry. :wall:

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you for the wonderful pictures everybody! I love how this thread is growing!:D Demonstrates how rare it is to catch your T drinking, very well. i love the stance they take when going in to gulp some down. :D

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
"Aww, poor Hobo has the flu. Not to worry. I'll make you some Cricket Bolus Soup!"

Not exactly drinking, but it involves the water dish. All my other Ts drop boluses/dirt/poo in the waterdish as well... Maybe it's time to invest in some miniature indoor plumbing.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:clap: Thats a great shot Hobo. to cute!! :clap: :clap:

and since I'm posting I caught my 3" B. vagans taking a drink, though this is when he started to move away. damn camera sounds. :mad:

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love all the images! Especially the first one... they always look so adorable to me when they're having a drink, haha.