"Matching" Names for 2 Female Millipedes?

MES

Arachnosquire
Hello!
Today I sexed my new Millipedes, and (luckily) they are both female. Now, all I need are names! I am trying to find ones that "match", like Ted and Fred, Frodo and Sam, or chocolate and milk for example. Do you guys have any suggestions? I also included a picture of them, they are Florida scrub millies.
Thanks!
IMG_20181006_163736475.jpg

Bierschneeman

Arachnopeon
"Milly" and "Philly"
hansel and gretel
romulus and remus
pride and prejudice
crime and punishment
creepy and crawly
georgette and georgina
chang and eng
kodos and kang
nancy and drew
suzy and suzzette
emily and agatha (twin vultures in bugs cartoon)
juliet, roxanne, isolde, brunnhilde, cleopatra, (all famous tragic romance females from history or historic lit)

MES

Arachnosquire
My girlfriend's millies are named Mary Kate and Ashley
Thelma & Louise!
"Milly" and "Philly"
hansel and gretel
romulus and remus
pride and prejudice
crime and punishment
creepy and crawly
georgette and georgina
chang and eng
kodos and kang
nancy and drew
suzy and suzzette
emily and agatha (twin vultures in bugs cartoon)
juliet, roxanne, isolde, brunnhilde, cleopatra, (all famous tragic romance females from history or historic lit)
Name them "Left & Alone" as a reminder for how they survive best in captivity :troll:
Haha, these are all awesome names! Thanks so much for your suggestions!

The Seraph

Arachnolord
Dobolu and Orini, from the old scientific name when the three species were considered one, which was Floridobolus orini.

Bierschneeman

Arachnopeon
Hello!
Today I sexed my new Millipedes, and (luckily) they are both female. Now, all I need are names! I am trying to find ones that "match", like Ted and Fred, Frodo and Sam, or chocolate and milk for example. Do you guys have any suggestions? I also included a picture of them, they are Florida scrub millies.
Thanks!
View attachment 289012
what you end up going with?

MES

Arachnosquire
what you end up going with?
Sorry to be a jerk and not go with any of the suggested names, but I went with Susan and Deborah. I thought that was kind of funny, and still kind of in the same category. Thank you all for your suggestions though!

Bierschneeman

Arachnopeon
Sorry to be a jerk and not go with any of the suggested names, but I went with Susan and Deborah. I thought that was kind of funny, and still kind of in the same category. Thank you all for your suggestions though!
you're not being a jerk.

they are your pets, you go with what you like.