[Warning] Massmorels (AKA lil_lady t's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I did email him on the 20th. That email is still in my outbox date stamped. Emails don't really get lost these days. Deleted yes, but not lost.
Ryan, he doesn't have your info anymore.
He has always had my info. Talkenlate04@yahoo.com.

I re sent the email and will wait to see if I get a response.

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I did email him on the 20th. That email is still in my outbox date stamped. Emails don't really get lost these days. Deleted yes, but not lost.

He has always had my info. Talkenlate04@yahoo.com.

I re sent the email and will wait to see if I get a response.
Don't kill the messenger! Just relaying what I was told. If he didn't get it, he didn't get it. And is it really that hard to believe that he would clean out his contacts box of people he doesn't talk to anymore?
Take it easy, I'm sure he'll get back to you now that I have your info for him. Cool?

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Wow! I can't buy or sell here because of all of this? Yeah, okay whatever. Kind of harsh if you ask me. But I can't change who my dad is. Pretty judgmental forum eh'? But whatever makes you folks feel better about yourselves. I'm not worried. Not much to sell and no money to buy anyways. {D
as you say WOW

yeah a lil judgemental but look at Travis's [possibly yours] track record....as it stands there is no proof what so ever that you are who you say you are...and no proof that amends are being made...just a lot of backwash talk...
I am sure Ryan e-mailed ol Trav and I am sure he [you?] received them....cut the crap and put up the proof of who you are...it is easy and I am not gonna explain how to do it [by the way the offer still stands].
As far as the 12 steps he[you] is supposedly going thru...?...did he stop half way ? lying and being deceitful is not part of the 12 steps

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
as you say WOW

yeah a lil judgemental but look at Travis's [possibly yours] track record....as it stands there is no proof what so ever that you are who you say you are...and no proof that amends are being made...just a lot of backwash talk...
I am sure Ryan e-mailed ol Trav and I am sure he [you?] received them....cut the crap and put up the proof of who you are...it is easy and I am not gonna explain how to do it [by the way the offer still stands].
As far as the 12 steps he[you] is supposedly going thru...?...did he stop half way ? lying and being deceitful is not part of the 12 steps
hmm. You sure are sure of a lot of things. :rolleyes:
I don't know you, don't really care to, but I do know 2 things for sure.
1. I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else. Unlike Travis, I could care less what you think about me. Hell, you could be Bob Saget for all I know. But I'm not so pretentious that I'm going to just assume it until proven otherwise.
2. Apparently you've never worked the 12 steps. These things don't just happen over night. They take years of hard work! If someone puts 10 years into being an addict, it doesn't just take a month to get over it.
OMG! He didn't receive an email. He must be trying to run a scam. Whatever, dude get over yourself.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
1. I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else. Unlike Travis, I could care less what you think about me. Hell, you could be Bob Saget for all I know. But I'm not so pretentious that I'm going to just assume it until proven otherwise.
2. Apparently you've never worked the 12 steps. These things don't just happen over night. They take years of hard work! If someone puts 10 years into being an addict, it doesn't just take a month to get over it.
OMG! He didn't receive an email. He must be trying to run a scam. Whatever, dude get over yourself.
Ok in order
you don't know me...ummm if your Trav you just might lol
1. here is another ummm.....the burdon of proof lies on your shoulder so if you want to play here [and other sites I am sure] you must prove who you are or aren't...given ol trav's track record of lies and stuff this can work in your favor...heh those that know me [there are many] know I look nothing like bob saget
2. been thru the steps so try and bull another bull <edit>...remember one step is being truthful...to yourself and others....as far as ol trav running a scam...gee kid what does everybody here have to go on....ummm history....hell would you let your jewish daughter date hitler and forget he has a bad rep of killing people...hell no....Trav has a bad rep here in the spider world and all the alias's can't help him or hide him

there is an easy way to put this to rest...show up at the next Taylor show and if you are who you are you will have my utmost apologies and a free sling....

yes I am full of myself because I tell the TRUTH

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note

1. I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else. <snip>
Hmmm ... you are correct. You do not have to prove yourself to anyone, just like none of us ever have to believe you. Sorry but with everything that Travis has pulled, there is no such thing as "face value". It just doesn't work that way once you have scammed people (Travis, that is). :rolleyes:

I blocked you from posting in the classified's section pending the outcome of your appearance (or lack there of) at the reptile show (that John, very generously, offered to pay for your admission). You promised and "gave your word" that you would show. If you can break your word on something so simple as appearing in person with valid ID, then why should any of us believe you on anything you have to say? :wall:

Oh and acting all indignant is just not helping your case here, not one bit. :embarrassed:

Debby

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I got a long response from Travis today, I know it was him because of the verbiage used by him in the email. He wants to pay back his debt, admits full fault, apologized, and I guess I will wait to see if I get my money back.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
there is an easy way to put this to rest...show up at the next Taylor show and if you are who you are you will have my utmost apologies and a free sling....
I got a long response from Travis today, I know it was him because of the verbiage used by him in the email. He wants to pay back his debt, admits full fault, apologized, and I guess I will wait to see if I get my money back.
Just wondering, has there been any progress made (forwards or backwards) on either of these matters?

Thanks.

--Joe

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
On my end no, not at all....the offer was made a couple times and it will stand till the next Taylor show...he never showed up at any of the last 3 shows and I honestly half expected him to show...but ahhh well.

I gotta wonder if this is all another line of bs from Travis, his accociates, his alias's....and whatever else he may or may not be

Last edited:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
We have emailed a few times and a payment plan has been set up to pay me back. I have not gotten a cent yet so time will tell.

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is kind of awkward for me, but I am doing it as a favor for my dad.

He is starting his 9th step in N/A as of tonight. During his 8th step he made a list of as many people "as he could remember" that he harmed and did wrong to. Needless to say, it's a heck of a list.
Long story short, I am here trying to collect the names of any people he may have forgotten. His ultimate goal with this step is to make a sincere apology and full repayment HIMSELF to each individual. (He was less than pleased with me trying to pay off his drug related debts.)

Aiden O. in courtesy of Travis Kotke (massmorels)
I'm still waiting for my apology. He cant move onto step 10 until he apologizes to EVERYone he tried to cheat

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Lets give a little time line.

On Feb 3rd I am told I will get part of the money owed by Feb 20th. When I Say "part" I mean 1/6th of the money owed or less.

On Feb 27th (a week late already and still no money sent) I get an email saying I will get some money three weeks from today. Maybe 2/6ths of the over all total owed at once. :eek:

At this point I might be getting the run around. I guess I will have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Maybe 2/6ths of the over all total owed at once. :eek:
wouldn't that be 1/3rd? :? Don't give up on him. I've heard him talk about paying you in this month's bills.

Oh, well then I guess I'm waiting for mine, too.
I asked everyone to send me a PM with your email address so he could contact you personally, remember? You are yet to send me anything.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
wouldn't that be 1/3rd? :? Don't give up on him. I've heard him talk about paying you in this month's bills.
2/6ths = 1/3
I said it that way to illistrate just how small the amounts are. He offered me 30-40 bucks at at time, I told him it would be pretty irritating to get smaller amounts than $50. After all I gave up $300 all at once right?
He said he would do what he could to respect that wish.
So he promised 1/6th of the amount owed, did not deliver when he said he would, now he is promising double that payment 3 weeks from now. Hard to put any faith in a double payment when he could not make the original payment of half that.

I am not talking to you anyway (no offense), my post is for everyone else that is waiting. This thread as far as I am concerned has nothing to do with you at all anymore. I understand you are trying to facilitate but you can't defend him anymore, continuing to defend his inaction is really not your place imo. He is the one that lost face with this community not you, and nothing you do or say in his defense will repair that. Only his actions will.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well silly me for believing someone can change. The promised payment date of the March 20th has come and gone with no correspondence from Travis and no money in my mailbox.

Clearly even the 12 steps can't fix scum.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note:

If anyone has any new information that is relevant to add, please PM or email me.

Debby

Status
Not open for further replies.