[Warning] Massmorels (AKA lil_lady t's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Believe what you will. The fact remains that I have had nothing but good dealings on here. I have met a couple individuals in person to do deals, and only they know the truth. Everything else is just speculation.
Like I said this is in fact Travis

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No, its not true. Like I've said over and over Travis is my step father. I don't care what any of you say, think, or call "fact". Your wrong and that's it, plain and simple. Claim what you want. I'm just the son and student of the person you all hate so much. And I don't care what any of you think of me, or him. He got me into tarantulas, and I love him for that. I'm done with this thread, and all of you. You had your chance to get what he owed you (from me), but now your on your own.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No, its not true. Like I've said over and over Travis is my step father.
Step father? Travis is not married............so how can he be your step father?
I guess he could have gotten married in the last 2 months. But who would marry that guy? lol.
If you do talk to him he owes me $300 bucks. I bought from him and he sent nothing. I don't want the Ts. I want the money refunded.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
No, its not true. Like I've said over and over Travis is my step father. I don't care what any of you say, think, or call "fact". Your wrong and that's it, plain and simple. Claim what you want. I'm just the son and student of the person you all hate so much. And I don't care what any of you think of me, or him. He got me into tarantulas, and I love him for that. I'm done with this thread, and all of you. You had your chance to get what he owed you (from me), but now your on your own.
true to character....that is travis...so whatever....it is easy to put up another account here as he has done in the past and probably will continue to do in the future...so aiden if you are in fact aiden come down to the taylor show here in Michigan and introduce yourself to me and I for sure will post that you are in fact aiden......the good guy that I am.....I am an easy guy to recognise bug tats and 5'7" 200 lbs....everybody there knows me and I am sure they can point you out to me....hell man I'll even pay your admission to put all this to rest.....

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Step father? Travis is not married............so how can he be your step father?
I guess he could have gotten married in the last 2 months. But who would marry that guy? lol.
If you do talk to him he owes me $300 bucks. I bought from him and he sent nothing. I don't want the Ts. I want the money refunded.
Yep, got me for $300. But it is an open shut case with paypal and I am getting my money back. Always pay with credit card.
So which is it? :? He owes you, doesn't owe you? I'm starting to think that nobody can trust anybody in a place like this. Open and shut case.
And I don't think our personal life is anyone's business but our own.

As far as the Taylor show goes, I saw miarachnid's post in the events thread and was already planning on it! Thanks for the admission ticket. Saves me more money to spend at the show! Will your "reliable source" be there to tell me I'm not me and say my ID is a fake? :rolleyes:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So which is it? :? He owes you, doesn't owe you?
Paypal did rule in my favor but was unable to get the money back from Travis for me so I have yet to receive anything. I have all the documentation proving I did not get paid.

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So which is it? :? He owes you, doesn't owe you? I'm starting to think that nobody can trust anybody in a place like this. Open and shut case.
And I don't think our personal life is anyone's business but our own.

As far as the Taylor show goes, I saw miarachnid's post in the events thread and was already planning on it! Thanks for the admission ticket. Saves me more money to spend at the show! Will your "reliable source" be there to tell me I'm not me and say my ID is a fake? :rolleyes:
This will be very interesting to see if you actually show up.
As the collection in your picture thread is full of impressive, very expensive T's for a student just starting in the hobby.

Not to mention you are acting just like Travis did http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showpost.php?p=1550265&postcount=5 Where the shipping was completely inadequate and the YouTube vid was posted within an hour of the "attempted" delivery. Not to mention that is should not have been shipped in that weather at all.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
hellraizer has not shown....I had word with the door and my table was very close to the door so I could see all comings and goings...
Honestly I did not think hellraizer[travis?] would show...identification would have to be shown to me to prove they were in fact not some average joe put up to nefarious deeds by ol trav.....:?
In our conversations over the fall I honestly thought he was gonna go the straight and narrow....I had hopes because I don't like to see anyone get ripped off or lied to
So to sum it all up there are more lies more games and more idiocy when dealing with ol trav.......or any of the many alias's;)

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anyone else see the thread on t.us from "massmorels" about getting out of the hobby and giving away all of his T's? He had a list of all his T's he was ready to just give away, and it seemed like a very similar (if not exact, I didn't check) to what hellraizor has.

JayzunBoget

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have never met nor talked to Aiden Offut and it has been awhile since I have had anything to do with Travis.
That stated, I would add this to your discussion; In April of last year he (Travis) told me his life was in much better shape and that he attributed much of that to his fiancee and son. If Aiden is his son-in-law and partner in keeping his Ts, I could deffinately see how they would both list all of thier Ts, scorps, roaches, etc.
And lastly, if Aiden (or Travis under an alias) or anyone else for that matter, was trying to set matters right, why would anyone want to discourage them?
Them's my two hundredths of a dollar!

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
I have never met nor talked to Aiden Offut and it has been awhile since I have had anything to do with Travis.
That stated, I would add this to your discussion; In April of last year he (Travis) told me his life was in much better shape and that he attributed much of that to his fiancee and son. If Aiden is his son-in-law and partner in keeping his Ts, I could deffinately see how they would both list all of thier Ts, scorps, roaches, etc.
And lastly, if Aiden (or Travis under an alias) or anyone else for that matter, was trying to set matters right, why would anyone want to discourage them?
Them's my two hundredths of a dollar!
I think I can answer that well Jayzun....too many burned folk....the story travis told you was the same he told me in some e-mails [which I said I would help him out] and such...but the way put [here] were in his own words and mannerisms typed...and then the idiotic e-mails I got afterwards was the same ol stuff....ohhh woe is me and everybody else is wrong type crap....
he has never burned me but I for one will not give him any business

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is kind of awkward for me, but I am doing it as a favor for my dad.

He is starting his 9th step in N/A as of tonight. During his 8th step he made a list of as many people "as he could remember" that he harmed and did wrong to. Needless to say, it's a heck of a list.
Long story short, I am here trying to collect the names of any people he may have forgotten. His ultimate goal with this step is to make a sincere apology and full repayment HIMSELF to each individual. (He was less than pleased with me trying to pay off his drug related debts.)
I only glanced at the list, but I know these people were on it.
Ryan Nefky sp?
NoExcuse4U
Preuss
Randar's Exotics
Reptist
and even the entire arachnoboards family!
I don't remember the rest. Anyhow, what he wants from you folks is this. Can you please PM me your name and email so he can contact you himself? It would really mean a lot to him. Believe me, he was in tears talking about it when he got home. Please no hate mail, I'm just the messenger trying to help a recovered drug addict correct his past. If you don't want his apology and repayment, also please let me know so he can,"pray for you." I guess that's an N/A thing, I don't know.
Also, he wanted me to post this as a quote from him, showing his first amends attempting to be made. He just really wants everyone to know how serious he is, and how sorry he is for his past.

" [20-01, 02:36] massmorels I'm on the 9th step (make a direct amends where I've done wrong) and I believe I owe you some money and a serious apology from a couple year ago Kyle.
[20-01, 02:36] massmorels I was wondering if you would accept an apology and a couple repayments starting this week.

This step is very hard for me to deal with because of the amount of harm I've done to people. But it really means a lot to me. So I am asking this in a sincere mannor. I am sorry I ever did you wrong, and can I pay you back."

<edit>

Aiden O. in courtesy of Travis Kotke (massmorels)

Last edited by a moderator:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ryan Nefky sp?
Nefcy.

I don't have much to say really. Actions are louder than words. He has my email address and I would welcome any apology that came with my $300.

<edit>

I hope he keeps moving his life in the right direction, he was an alright dude before all this imo.

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Upon my arrival at arachnoboards Travis was the 1st and last person to take me for some spiders. He was basically selling me the same spiders he had sold over several times to other people and it took a hell of alot of footwork including calling some of my local Lansing friends to get my money back.

I did get it back after alot of time and trouble but as far as I'm concerned the only step Travis should take is off of a building rooftop. Anything and anyone that has to do with this person should be avoided at all costs.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have to say I'm not so sure I believe any of it either. I guess Travis forgot about the order I placed with him and didn't receive...in fact, I remember Ryan and I ordering the same rufilata. At least Ryan got it.

Anyway...

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have received zero PMs, so there is zero progress being made here. Ryan, he doesn't have your info anymore. We talked about it after my last post, and he'd prefer to actually call you and speak to you. But if you'd rather email, that's ok by him.
He is doing this for himself, not for any of you. So it doesn't matter what you believe. If you'd rather hate than forgive him, he says he will pray for good things to come to you. He's sad many of you are too close minded to accept an apology and repayment rather than hold a grudge. But there's nothing he can do for you and your resentments other than this.
<edit>

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow! I can't buy or sell here because of all of this? Yeah, okay whatever. Kind of harsh if you ask me. But I can't change who my dad is. Pretty judgmental forum eh'? But whatever makes you folks feel better about yourselves. I'm not worried. Not much to sell and no money to buy anyways. {D

Status
Not open for further replies.