mark spiler? anyone done business with

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
anyone out there can vouch for mark spiler down in holiday florida done any business with him?

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
I traded a near ultimate male B.albopilosum for 5 N.colloratovillosus early last summer. I sent 1st, and waited, waited some more. He finally kept his end of the deal maybe 5-7 weeks late telling me that hehad had a motorcycle accident. I don't know whether he did or not, and he eventually kept his end of the deal up. But I kept feeling like I'd lost my male and postage on the trade. And the slings weren't packed that great, a little portion cup with some completely dry paper towel. 2 arrived dead, but I was happy to get the 3 that made it. I suggest if you use care and expect delays.

This was my just my experience with him, and possibly might not be typical of trading with him. But in my case, I won't deal with him again.

~~~~
Might not have taken as long as I stated, but it took longer than it should have. I was in the middle of another bad deal at the time and this one wasn't what I would call good. At least it wasn't the lose that the deal before was. I had to change the time it took because I have the emails still in my sent folder. Mostly because I needed to keep proof of things that happened with the scam I had just experienced

Last edited:

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I recieved a email from Darrin Vernier of golden phoniex exotica stating he purchased the whole collection as stated so i think this guy just did a swindle on me so i've had my first burn since dealing with anyone only matter of time but anyone else out there be wary of this guy he's possible doing come crooked dealing