1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Marino Gray (DR zuum)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by darkeye, Oct 23, 2003.

1. tacoma0680

tacoma0680 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    Dr Zuum thanks

he sent me a wonderful avic purpurea and the thing is huge it was well fed and great looking T thanks alot love to do buss. with this guy again great guy thanks

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  2. araknoid007

araknoid007 Arachnopeon

Extremely POSITIVE!!!

Great person to deal with. Took great care in shipping, it was also quick. The T's were also in great shape. I would definetly deal with DR zuum again. Very highly recomend him.

Cesar

3. ! ! ! Very Positive ! ! !

He put aside my T's and let me wait till payday, and we worked through the un expected molt the day of shipping, and 3 weeks later I have my beautiful healty T's. If you have not bought from him yet your missing out!

4. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Marino Gray / DR zuum's new reviews can be found here.