1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Marino Gray (DR zuum)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by darkeye, Oct 23, 2003.

1. darkeye

darkeye Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    Positive!!!!

DrZuum sent me 3 beautiful little GBB slings. They were well packaged, healthy, and a real bargain!

Thanks Reno!

2. DR zuum

DR zuum ArachnoAntigen Old Timer

Youre welcome bro.

3. Nixy

Nixy Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive!!!!

Fantastic even!

DrZuum sent me 3 of the most brightly colored Gorgeous, simply exquisite little GBB slings.

They were well packaged, healthy, active, just breathetakingly lovely.

He called me when he sent them out, and as well before they got here, PM'd me with updates and information on these three bugs and made me feel Great about dealing with him.
    And gave me a wonderful bargin to boot!

A Wonderful person, professional, knowledgable and detail oriented.

I will, Absolutly deal with him again without so much as a wink of doubt that I will be treated well.

I recomend him to Everyone.

Just fantastic.

Thanks Thanks Reno and hugs from all of us to all of yours!

4. DR zuum

youre very welcome nixy.

5. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Arachnoking Old Timer

POSITIVE

Reno contacted me over a month ago when I was was doing a bunch of sale/trades. He had a female A. purpurea that he said that he would give me for my B. smithi. I decided that it was a good deal and made arrangements with him to get together and trade. To my delight, when he brought the purpurea, he also brought a freebie C. cyaneopubescens that was just a week into its 2nd instar stage.

This guy knows his stuff. I highly recommend him.

Jon

6. DR zuum

Anytime bro youre a good guy, thanks for the compliment.

7. Immortal_sin

Immortal_sin Arachnotemptress Old Timer

POSITIVE

I did a trade with Reno, and am more than pleased with the results. I had one of his original A purpurea that he wanted back for breeding. I didn't really want to part with her, but he offered me a P pederseni (unsexed). I felt it was definately worth the trade, especially since he has a male for the A purpurea. We both shipped yesterday, and I received it today, looking to be in good health.
    I didn't get a tracking number from him, so I wasn't sure it was coming today, but it's here!
    I would do business with him again.

8. TroyMcClureOG82

TroyMcClureOG82 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Dr zuum

I sold a B smithi to Marino a couple weeks ago. He had me hold onto it for a little bit while he finished up a work project; then got a money order to send to me. He was good for it though and got my the money order ASAP. He kept great communcation throughout the whole transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to him again or buy anything he may sell.

9. POSITIVE :)

I'm looking forward in doing business with him again, very professional about everything.

The deal was, 2 payments of $60, one before delivery and one when the spider arrived. Both payments were made promptly, and everything worked out great.

Thanx bro :)

10. DR zuum

Youre welcome,and thank you.

11. OldHag

OldHag ArachnoHag Old Timer

I sold Zuum a male versicolor. He was very prompt with the payment and kept in touch through the whole transaction. Very professional and nice to work with! I would buy or sell to him anytime.

Michelle

12. OldHag

OldHag ArachnoHag Old Timer

mmm I Got some wonderful wee A. minatrix from the Dr.! Amazing critters! Very healthy and the terror of the pinhead colony!!! THANKS FOR GREAT SERVICE You da man :D

13. George Hakara

George Hakara Arachnopeon

Positive

Hello,i am a new member here. I have read your forums many times but never joined until now.I recently purchased the B.smithi pair from Reno and the second female he offered.I was extremely pleased when i recieved them very well packed and contained.The females were exactly as described with very nice color and well fed.I look forward to doing business with him again in the future.Very courteous and answered all questions asked.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2006
  14. MRL

MRL Arachnolord Old Timer

USA
    I received a spider from Reno a couple days ago. The service actually screwed up the shipping and delayed it a day! No worries though as it arrived in great condition due to superb packaging. In addition to this Reno is incredibly knowledgable and has been very helpful in offering tips on misc things. I would recommend Reno to any person interested in purchasing from him!

15. boidaddic

boidaddic Arachnosquire Old Timer

Great Guy! we did a trade and I received a B-E-A UTIFUL A. minatrix! Great guy to deal with, and has quality animals. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get quality and well priced animals. Thanks Reno!!

16. George Hakara

George Hakara Arachnopeon

Positive

I just got another one of DrZuum's tarantulas,excellent as before.A very nice female B.emilia 5" just as he described.And a free A.geroldi sling as well.Very friendly and answered any questions I had,including helping me with a problem I was having with some other tarantulas I have solving it.He definitely knows what hes talking about.I would not hesitate to do business with him again.Thanks Reno.

17. DR zuum

Np You are welcome George,im glad i knew something that could help you.Good luck with your project.

18. xenesthis

xenesthis Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!

I recently completed a trade with Reno. He communicates very well, ships as advertises and packs well. All-in-all, a good, trustworthy and knowledgeable hobbyist to do trades/purchases with. This guy also is really into jumping spiders and his enthusiasm really shows with his research and photography on the Phidippus genus. He is an asset to our hobby and will be one of the strong forces behind helping expand the true spider component of our invertebrate hobby.

Todd Gearheart
    www.tarantulaspiders.com

19. Varden

Varden Arachnodemon Old Timer

Kansas
    DR zuum

POSITIVE!!

I love leaving positive feedback, and it certainly isn't hard when you deal with folks like Marino. He was wonderful. He shipped when I needed him to, everything was very well packed and the Ts looked happy and healthy. I would certainly do business with him again and would recommend him to anyone in search of some decent deals on good quality Ts.

Thanks again!

Maren

20. DR zuum

Youre very welcome Maren a pleasure doing business with you as well. How do you like that baby red Phidippus regius?Nice looking jumper wait till she hits full size and those purple fangs stand out heh heh i love those guys.;)