User Marika's tarantula photos

Marika

Arachnoangel
I have to say I am so disappointed the pics of her when she was very young have been removed by photobucket :"| She's still adorable now though! I love her fat kiwi butt :)
Well, I can certainly repost them.

DSC02529.JPG
DSC02554 – kopio.JPG
DSC02557 – kopio.JPG
DSC02570 – kopio.JPG

Marika

Arachnoangel
Apparently s/he thought the plant would look better upside down.
DSC03916 – kopio (2).JPG

Last edited:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Apparently s/he thought the plant would look better upside down.
Your tarantula may be smarter than you know!

My best friend's mother used to hang her Christmas tree upside-down from the ceiling. Why? "To keep the dog from getting into it."

Marika

Arachnoangel
Your tarantula may be smarter than you know!

My best friend's mother used to hang her Christmas tree upside-down from the ceiling. Why? "To keep the dog from getting into it."
It's actually pretty impressive, considering the plant is bigger than the T. Weird, but impressive.

Lol, my cats would probably love a tree hanging from the ceiling :D

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
"...I want a bug!"
FTFY

Does your pulchra respond that way to the flash? When I am taking pictures with the flash, one of my pulchras almost always comes toward the front of the cage as if to investigate what's going on.

Marika

Arachnoangel
FTFY

Does your pulchra respond that way to the flash? When I am taking pictures with the flash, one of my pulchras almost always comes toward the front of the cage as if to investigate what's going on.
No, not really. Sometimes s/he just sits still, sometimes moves away or toward the camera.

Marika

Arachnoangel
Hirmu molted today, exactly 9 months after her last molt. I thought she had forgotten how to do it... :rolleyes:

DSC04033 – kopio.JPG

JanPhilip

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice addition! Really want to get myself some of these in the future as well.