Marijan's picture thread :)

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Ok, so i figured i could open my own picture thread to show off my babies :) I currently have 9 T's and collection is in growth, as additions come every month or other month.

My dubia colony, going pretty strong with ~70 matured females, plan is to get them to 1000+ to have steady production house for sale and for my future bearded dragons i plan to get

My two biggest hissers(m+f), currently have 55 of them, various sizes, also plan on getting 30-ish breeding pairs to have steady production

E. javanica colony, they are reproducing like rabbits, literally

Male L. striatipes 14cm/5,5", pic was taken some time ago, he's awesome eater and pretty calm.

Suspected male 7cm/3" B. klaasi, he's eating like a pig, literally. This is him currently in premoult, didn't even noticed he was so big, damn :O Also very nervous, biting everything that comes near, quite the attitude changer.

My sweetheart P. cambridgei. She moulted week ago and she is BEAUTIFUL as you can see, 14cm/5,5" confirmed female, can't wait until she hardens up and munch on her first roach

And my other T's are slings and i don't have good camera(aka pics are blurry if i shoot small ones) so they'll need to wait some time until they grow a bit, or i get a better cam.

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Figured i could show some more pics after few moults:

My first T, B. klaasi in his new coat, confirmed male :D

He is very calm and don't mind me handling him

Look at dem fangs :O

C. huahini sling, he is very active, and when i open it to put food or mainterance he gets in this stance:

You already met my beautiful P. cambridgei

L. striatipes male freshly moulted, he grew whole inch! Not mature yet though, i'm putting him on strict diet, as he's got huuuuuge abdomen

And last but not least A. versicolor in the middle of her meal, guess she really like her new enclosure as she settled in within a day and already looking for prey

poisoned

Arachnodemon
Nice pics and nice collection.

Is this cambridgei a MM? It looks very fluffy, but too stocky for a male.

---------- Post added 04-14-2013 at 09:50 PM ----------

Oh, I didn't read the previous post, now I see it's a female

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Nice pics and nice collection.

Is this cambridgei a MM? It looks very fluffy, but too stocky for a male.

---------- Post added 04-14-2013 at 09:50 PM ----------

Oh, I didn't read the previous post, now I see it's a female

Thanks! I have alot more to show, but as they are slings and i have no good macro i can't take good pic of them. I'm getting Pamphobeteus sp. machalla and M. robustum very soon so i'll chime in when they are settled in!

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Mighty huge abdomen on a few....:D

Yeah, i also wonder how freshly moulted T can have so huge abdomen after growing whole inch(LS), he didnt even got his first meal yet and look at him! You can see difference in klaasi(before and after moult) but other one is puzzling. :bruised:

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Well, today my Pampho sp. Machalla

She is really cute and calm :D

Last edited:

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Hisser colony, going strong with 200+ members with 20-ish adult females

In 3 days i'll get camera with better macro so expect alot of sling pics! also some additions came, and the main attraction is utterly defensive M. robustum, i'l try getting him in threat pose(not gonna be hard since i know his temperament)

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Pampho just moulted, in process and after

B. albiceps sling(new member)

M. robustum (also new member)

Two pics of my sweetie cambridgei

B. klaasi

And last but not least, L. striatipes, he's building himself a hill in the middle of enclosure :D

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You obviously lucked out with your P. cam, my girl was a beast for the most time I had her (since she was 3") and only now at 6.5" starts to calm down a little and hides rather than picking a fight. Much like my MF P. irminia that's so calm. Nice one!

xkris

Arachnosquire
Cool collection. Love your P. cam.
And I never seen a E. javanica roach before, interesting looking.

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Let's update this thread a little :)

P. regalis ~2" in new enclosure

M. robustum finally went out of her burrow, i guessed right when i offered her roach, she was hungry

A. versicolor in action

A. geroldi on a walk

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yay for Avic slings ;) That geroldi legs will turn already blueish within the upcoming 2 molts...

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'd certainly add some stuff for them to achor webbing onto ;) Good luck on the communal.

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
I'd certainly add some stuff for them to achor webbing onto ;) Good luck on the communal.
Thanks, these ones were separated from day one of emerging and i just reintroduced them at this size, i really hope there will be no problems, they were all fed nicely before i put them like this.

xkris

Arachnosquire

H. villosella communal attempt, let's see how it'll go
Im curious how did this turn out, because im thinking about doing something similar. in your experience how is this species in general and as communal?