1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Malaysian Blue Femur (Coremiocnemis sp. "blue")

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by SylverTear, Mar 13, 2009.

1. SylverTear

SylverTear Arachnosquire

Does anyone know anything about these beauties? I've searched all over the web and I can't seem to find much about them. I've heard they can be mean? They may be burrowers? Argh!! :wall:

I'm just at a loss but they are definitely beautiful Ts!!

Whaddya think?
  2. GoTerps

GoTerps Arachnoking Old Timer

I don't have info for you, other then yes, they are burrowers.... and very, very pretty spiders.

3. Beardo

Beardo Arachnoprince Old Timer

Holy crap, Eric! Thats an awesome spider!!!

Hurry up and produce some....I officiallly NEED one lol.
  4. brandi71183

brandi71183 Arachnosquire

5. G. pulchra

G. pulchra Arachnobaron Old Timer

Amazing, I've never seen one before. I assume they are pretty rare in the hobby now?
  6. gumby

gumby Arachnoprince

well on these boards they have only been offered by three different sellers from what I can see and most often with in the last year. They are for sale right now though so might as well get a few :D
  7. Kelly Swift Has Them For Sale From 1 Of His Hatchouts
  8. Paramite

Paramite Arachnoprince

Am I the only one who finds these plain blue/purple spiders to be boring looking? :D
  9. G. pulchra

G. pulchra Arachnobaron Old Timer

10. pk so here is aquestion....are these like H. lividium burrows aka pet holes or do these show themselves a littlemore often....a few weeks ago i was going to get one, but i decided not to because everyone one here said they burrowed....
  11. SylverTear

SylverTear Arachnosquire

SHHHHHH. That's where I was going to get one! :p

If they are sold out I'm going to find you and sick an usambara on you...lolol
  12. gumby

gumby Arachnoprince

to codykrr: many people have the idea that just because a T burrows you will never see it. But I have had many so called pet holes and theyare able to be seen just fine if you set the cage up right. I say if you really like the T. buy it see how things work out and if they dont sell it back on the boards. Its not a common T. so you should be fine selling it to others on here.