MaggieFiasco's tarantulas

maggiefiasco

Arachnosquire
This is Val, she is my first ever T. She's large and in charge and currently in this enclosure below.

She's currently refusing food and webbing the crap out of it in preparation for her molt.

Next there was Taco, the G. pulchripes. Breeder said it's a female, but I'm not super sure. He is SUPER fat right now, he's a great eater and loves his little pirhana plant in his enclosure below.

Taco lives in the middle house. To his right are the smaller enclosures for my Avic slings. They are tiny and amazingly cute. I have 4 of them, two of which are missing legs. But they are troopers, they're active and tough!
I had hoped to have them all live communally, but after a few lost leggies I decided to separate them out for their own safety.

The pimp new house on the block belongs to my GBB Mjolnir. She's gorgeous and currently feasting on a cricket. Her plans for the night include webbing up her enclosure and stretching out to look super big.

We're all living together in my little room. I'm renting a place and my roommates aren't necessarily hostile to the spiders, but they're not super welcome in other parts of the house. I have two ginger cats too, and they mostly hang out in the garden. Therefore, they share my space and we're all one big happy family, 2 human legs, 8 cat legs, and ??? spider legs! This is the "Spider corner".

Last edited: