Macleay's Spectre Stick

Love to Foxtrot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Last weekend at a reptile show I purchased an adult female Macleay's Spectre Stick, and I have a question for anyone here who has had any experience with them. I was told when I purchased her that I should feed her oak and mulberry leaves. I have a huge mulberry tree in my yard that I have been using to feed the stick. I never use pesticides, so the leaves are very safe. She seems to eat this very well, but I would like to provide for her some variety. I have a Pin Oak tree in my yard as well, but I don't know if the leaves are safe since it is not a regular "oak" tree. Also, what other leaves are safe to feed her? I mist her tank every day, and she drinks the water droplets. I'll try to post a picture of me handling her soon, she is such a beautiful bug! I now understand, though, why everyone warns of their body spikes.:eek: If no one can answer my questions here, I would appreciate referral to a good stick insect site, as my internet search doesn't come up with anything good. Thank you! Aubrey