M gigas and L megatheloides

obie

Arachnosquire
Does anyone keep these species. Any care tips or information I should know. There's not very much information on either species that I could find

basin79

ArachnoGod
Does anyone keep these species. Any care tips or information I should know. There's not very much information on either species that I could find
I have a gigas. Damp sub, loads of anchor points and not too warm. Keep mine around high 60's - low 70's.

obie

Arachnosquire
I have a gigas. Damp sub, loads of anchor points and not too warm. Keep mine around high 60's - low 70's.
Ok cool thanks. I have a couple on the way, I couldn't find to much info on them. How big are yours. Are they pretty slow growers

basin79

ArachnoGod
Ok cool thanks. I have a couple on the way, I couldn't find to much info on them. How big are yours. Are they pretty slow growers
My lass moulted again a couple of weeks ago so she's a juvenile now. Bought her as a sling. They grow at a decent rate. Adult females are huge.

basin79

ArachnoGod
The adult female I had years ago.

That's an adult male dubia roach in her fangs. Gives you an idea of just how big they get. She actually moulted again after these pics where taken but sadly died a few days later.

Haven't been able to get a decent pic of my little rascal yet and she arrived on the 3rd August last year.