Lulus terrestri?

Chi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have some questions about the millepede Lulus Terrestri:

*How big terrarium will it need?
*Some one how can tell me some about it (where it comes from and stuff)?
*Care?
*Is it something important I need to know?

baldpoodle

Arachnopeon
I have a question why not do research on google and find out wether its the correct pet for you.
Then again you could go into a small shop and be offered a small cute fury lovelly looking animal that should be kept away from water.

If you actually buy the fury pet and dont follow the instructions you could end up in deep shit and end up in a situaton like the link below.

http://www.caratulasdecine.com/Caratulas/Gremlins.jpg

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
baldpoodle said:
I have a question why not do research on google and find out wether its the correct pet for you.
Then again you could go into a small shop and be offered a small cute fury lovelly looking animal that should be kept away from water.

If you actually buy the fury pet and dont follow the instructions you could end up in deep shit and end up in a situaton like the link below.

http://www.caratulasdecine.com/Caratulas/Gremlins.jpg
I can't add anymore to that but a firend said this..

Attachments

Chi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Do you think that I am a silly little girl that just whants animals for fun?

I just wonder because I have never had a millepede before, and I whant to give it a proper home and know a lot about it (like the other animals I have). I like to get the previous knowledge before I get an animal.

So is it some one here how want to give me some information, if some one just want to criticise please take it another place.

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Chi said:
Do you think that I am a silly little girl that just whants animals for fun?

I just wonder because I have never had a millepede before, and I whant to give it a proper home and know a lot about it (like the other animals I have). I like to get the previous knowledge before I get an animal.

So is it some one here how want to give me some information, if some one just want to criticise please take it another place.
No just a bit of xmas fun that's all honest ;), im sure some one will help you tho when they get round to reading this.

But there's nothing wrong in keeping Millys for fun i would have thought most of the one's iv held walk all over you and tickle ;P.