LuiziBee's Picture Thread

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey LuiziBee! Just wanted to let you know that my little balfouris are very happy together! :) They're out of their burrows much more often than they were while in solitary confinement and do interact a lot ... so cool!

I finally tried using my camera for video, it even does a pretty decent job. I've only taken about half a dozen macro vids so far ... the best one is of my new Ghost Mantis, which I can't really post on AB but if you want to take a look it's at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXePI6uzcp0&feature=youtu.be . Such a clown!

Hope you're doing well!

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh my goodness! That video is AMAZING! I love how they are so full of character!

I'm glad to hear your balfouri are doing well together! How long have they been together now?

I'm doing well! I'm on the last stretch of a month long vacation. Went to England to visit family, then Turkey with my friend from England and my aunt for 10 days. Then I went back to England for four days. Now I'm in Romania visiting my dad and his Irish pub for 10 days. Then heading back to England for two days, and back to America. Hopping around a lot. It wasn't planned all so well. Missing my tarantulas and dog a lot, though. But good to get away and clear my head. I hope things are well with you! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Had 14 of my smallest babies get baby sat by a local keeper/breeder while I was out of the country for a month. The day I picked them up. :)

N. coloratovillosus

C. cyaneopubescens

Turns out my Euathlus sp. "something or other" is a sp. red. It was just REALLY ugly during premolt. :p

G. pulchra

B. smithi

B. vagans

she has a boo boo. Got nipped by a meal worm. :(

Blossom, B. boehmei, simultaneously kicked hairs while pouncing on her cricket. Haha

A. seemani

N. chromatus

B. emilia

B. albiceps

L. parahybana

P. murinus hanging out

My new 3 year old P. scofra a friend gave me for free. :)

Homoeomma sp blue

Euathlus sp yellow

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had been out of town so most of my tarantulas haven't been fed in over a month. I didn't think to start filming until my last few. But it was probably one of the most epic feedings I have ever had. Half of them nearly successfully jumped out of their enclosure (which almost happens here with my B. albiceps haha).

[YOUTUBE]_KnxmyyfDFE[/YOUTUBE]

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haven't posted in a while because things got kind of crazy for a bit. In June I went to Europe for a month. I got back and a few weeks later, my house got completely taken over by mold, so I had to split my collection up and have my T's baby sat while I couch hopped for 7 weeks until I found a new place. I've had all my T's back for about a month now and all is good and normal with the world again. I do, however update my instagram with lots and lots of tarantula spam as well. So for more pictures and videos, that aren't on here, look me up. My username is Luizicuna. In the mean time, here are a few of my recent pictures. :)

Phormictopus sp. purple (Prunella)

A. seemanni (Faye)

Cyrene & Pia (Mature & juvenile female C. cyaneopubescens)

C. fasciatum

H. lividum (Lydia)

MM N. chromatus (Paprika)

N. chromatus (Goldie, borrowing her & waiting for a molt then will breed with my male)

B. boehmei (Blossom)

B. emilia (Aria)

B. vagans (Valerie)

B. smithi (Sheamus)

M. robustum (Robin) the most I've seen of it since it last molted. lol

Euathlus sp. red

Euathlus sp. yellow

P. scofra

Homoeomma sp. blue (Someone says they got moved to Thrixopelma genus. Does anyone have any information on that?????)

T. ockerti

L. difficilis

P. irminia

C. marshalli

P. platyomma

G. pulchra

Part of my collection on feeding day. :D
in my NEW T room!!! Yaaay!!!

---------- Post added 11-07-2013 at 01:27 PM ----------

And here's a tiny video of my new T room & little collection.

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A Few Short Videos

B. boehmei happy dance video:

C. cyaneopubescens feeding video: