1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LuiziBee's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by LuiziBee, Jan 11, 2013.

1. LuiziBee

LuiziBee Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    A few of my tarantulas from now and the past. Have some more on the way and have a few I couldn't get pictures of. So I will post more once I catch them out of hiding!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  2. LuiziBee

LuiziBee Arachnobaron

I made this the other day. Just waiting for my Phormictupus Sp. Purple to molt so I can finish it. :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  3. Dagmara

Dagmara Arachnopeon

Poland
    Brown and ugly, will molt soon :)
    Wonderfull Chromatopelma, how long is the bigger one?

4. macbaffo

macbaffo Arachnolord

Italy
    R: LuiziBee's Picture Thread

Nice pics. What T is in the fifth pic?

5. LuiziBee

LuiziBee Arachnobaron

That's my Phormictopus sp.

---------- Post added 01-13-2013 at 12:50 AM ----------

You know I'm not sure. 3 1/2 in or 4 probably. She molted recently. Mostly in hiding lately.

---------- Post added 01-13-2013 at 12:53 AM ----------

[​IMG]

Got an H. lividum yesterday. My first old world T. Re housing was scary. Haha

---------- Post added 01-13-2013 at 12:54 AM ----------

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dagmara

Dagmara Arachnopeon

Poland
    We do have problem to get Haplopelma here, I'm so jealous :D Stunning spider <3
    I had an old, wild-caught Chromatopelma. She was not very big one but her behaviour was different ...

7. psohn703

psohn703 Arachnosquire

Lol I rehoused 3 pokies yesturday too and it WAS scary. Its been about 7 years since my last pokies I had. OW Ts :p wonderful pics btw. Love the gbb.

8. Chezza88

Chezza88 Arachnopeon

Kent
    Lovely collection you have there, I hope to have a collection like that soon :)

9. LuiziBee

LuiziBee Arachnobaron

You definitely will. I try to keep myself under control. I had one started years ago, but someone stole all of them.... seriously.
    But now I buy maybe two or three at a time every six months or so. Just so it doesn't look like I'm going crazy. Haha

---------- Post added 01-13-2013 at 04:32 PM ----------

Thank's. I've decided I don't want a pokie. Well, not for years to come. It was a hard debate just for the H. lividum, but I couldn't pass it up. The same thing will probably happen & I'll end up with a few pokies. I just get nervous with my little dog and boyfriend. Sometimes I have to leave town and I'll put him on spray duty and water duty. I don't want him to get bit by anything bad or have it escape and my dog start to mess with it. I do like pokies, though. So beautiful!

10. Wow the light blue-purple contrast on that H. lividum is stunning!

11. LuiziBee

LuiziBee Arachnobaron

Yeah. I thought so, too. I just hope it's female so I can keep enjoying the beautiful colors. :)

12. Best of luck with that! As far as flashy colors go I have been hoping the newly discovered species Typhochlena curumim becomes commercially available (although they are endangered, so that will probably not happen any time soon)!

13. LuiziBee

LuiziBee Arachnobaron

I just looked that up. It's beautiful! Looks like several new species have popped up! I've always wanted to be out in the rain forests and stuff discovering new species of any kind of insect or arachnid. Or even be in a lab discovering new things about them. It's always fascinated me. That would be my dream job. But keeping tarantulas and other random insects and stuff keeps me pretty satisfied. I'm a total bug lover. Have been since I was a child.

14. LuiziBee

LuiziBee Arachnobaron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just came across these pictures from about four years ago. Haha

15. LuiziBee

LuiziBee Arachnobaron

Here's some I just took. Sorry if the quality isn't great. I lost my camera and had to use my cell phone.

C. cyaneopubescens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

C. cyaneopubescens sling

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phormictopus sp. Purple

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

L. parahybana

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pet Hole (H. lividum)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pet Hole (B. albopilosum)

[​IMG]

B. vagans - Complete disappearing act. She's blocked up and buried her hide.

[​IMG]

B. emilia - Got her yesterday. Thought she was going to be a wee bit bigger, so I had to improvise her container. Oops.

[​IMG]

A. seemani - starting to block herself in, too.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hydrazine

Hydrazine Arachnobaron

wish my camera made pics of such "not great" quality.

17. LuiziBee

LuiziBee Arachnobaron

Okay, they're not terrible quality. But not as good and clear as my camera. Then emailing it to myself, then uploading into photobucket. I turned it into a bit of a process...

---------- Post added 01-17-2013 at 07:19 PM ----------

[​IMG]

I got a wee baby G. pulchripes in the mail today. Soo small I almost though I smooshed her and couldn't find her in the vial. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. paassatt

paassatt Arachnoangel

Oh how I do love me some spider girls. Nice pictures, too.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ah same here, if I had a second life to live I would definitely spend it as a biologist in a rain forest!

20. LuiziBee

LuiziBee Arachnobaron

A. seemani (I think?)
    She has web stuck on her spinneret. Wont let me take it off, either. :(

[​IMG]

B. boehmei

[​IMG]

c. cyaneopubescens sling

[​IMG]