Lots 'O' molts (Pics)

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Have had quite a few molts over the past week, so thought I would snap some pics of a few of them, left out a bunch of slings and a few others that were camera shy. Greg

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Last pic, have not measured her yet but hoping she has broke the 10" mark. Greg

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Great pic's last one my fav L.para great as ever and cheap too buy which makes them 2X as good in my book {D

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What are the first two?

1. Avicularia bicegoi?
2. Iridiopelma hirsutum?

-Kelly

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice pic! We have had a few molts this week as well. We have had the
B.emilia
B.albopislum
P.cancerides
N.colloratovorus
P.subfusca
P.striata
I am hoping the B.klassi will molt before the week is out or sometime next week :)

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
kellygirl said:
What are the first two?

1. Avicularia bicegoi?
2. Iridiopelma hirsutum?

-Kelly
You got it, and then you have a G. grossa, G. aureostriata, B. emilia and the last a L. parahybana. Greg

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
JohnxII said:
Nice colors! Is that Chaco a guy or a gurl?
To tell you the truth I have not tried to sex it since it has been large enough, but from how it looks and its molt pattern I would say male, It is about 3"-3-1/2" right now. No biggie if it is a male as I already have a nice 7" female, so it could be a future mate. Greg

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
FryLock said:
Great pic's last one my fav L.para great as ever and cheap too buy which makes them 2X as good in my book {D
You got that right on the cheap part, I picked this one up last December along with two 20G.L complete set ups for $50, Had do a 10 hour drive to get the deal but was well worth it. And yes very cool species, this one in particular is very docile when being held but when it gets fed the thing turns into a beast. Greg