Looking to start a Dubia colony, where is the best (cheapest) to buy?

OxDionysus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I seen a few posts of people selling them around $60 per 100 adults, anyone have better prices?

-Andrew

BestRoach

Arachnopeon
James at www.blaberus.com is a good guy. picked up some roaches from him without issue. He has some good prices on B. Dubia, and one of the largest colonies around.

www.theroachguy.com and www.blapticadubia.com have good prices as well. Then there is me at www.bestroach.com.

If you looking specifically for adults, then you'll be hard pressed. Only one public retailer and the occasional private seller will ship adults...to my knowledge anyways.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
anyone have any good recipes for making roach food?

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you looking specifically for adults said:
Bugsincyberspace.com has shipped me some roaches before, some Discoids and I got probably 15 adults in 50 that I bought. But I dont know :?

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
anyone have any good recipes for making roach food?
chicken feed/protein powder mix is what I use. the occasional "salad" of carrots and fresh fruit for them... just don't leave any uneaten veggies or fruits in there too long or else you will get fruit flies :)

Snake_Eyes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Too bad you didn't live where I do, I'd give you a few hundred. In the past 5 months I've sold 1700 adults back to the LPS...and I still have lots. :)

Senses-Tingling

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
James at www.blaberus.com is a good guy. picked up some roaches from him without issue. He has some good prices on B. Dubia, and one of the largest colonies around.

www.theroachguy.com and www.blapticadubia.com have good prices as well. Then there is me at www.bestroach.com.

If you looking specifically for adults, then you'll be hard pressed. Only one public retailer and the occasional private seller will ship adults...to my knowledge anyways.
Quite noble to include competitor sources in your post. You have my respect.