Looking for Swammerdami's

Galidgean

Arachnopeon
Can anyone help me with finding some H. Swammerdami? I've seen a few posts for them come up over the last few months but always miss them by a couple days. I've had enclosures set up and running for them in my animal room for over 6 months now (didn't know it would be almost impossible to get CB scorps when I set them up), but no luck. I would love to find some and prefer CB if possible as with all my animals... any help or general direction on where I can look would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is not the right spot to post this- still a noob to this site.

Thanks.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Can anyone help me with finding some H. Swammerdami? I've seen a few posts for them come up over the last few months but always miss them by a couple days. I've had enclosures set up and running for them in my animal room for over 6 months now (didn't know it would be almost impossible to get CB scorps when I set them up), but no luck. I would love to find some and prefer CB if possible as with all my animals... any help or general direction on where I can look would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is not the right spot to post this- still a noob to this site.

Thanks.

Post that you want to buy this species. http://arachnoboards.com/forums/for-sale-trade-want-to-buy.24/

Galidgean

Arachnopeon
I tried there first, but I have insufficient privileges to post there. Tried here as a secondary option.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Somebody, username Stingray I think, was breeding them but I don't know if he still is. I have several but I'm working on a breeding group so I'm not ready to sell yet but at least you know some people in the US are breeding them.

Galidgean

Arachnopeon
Initially I just want to admire them for a while and make some new friends, but eventually I'd like to start a breeding group as well. Nothing large or anything, just something small. Martin Goss replied and advised he no longer has any or access to more as his supplier stopped supplying them, so I'm back to the search. I have a couple rough leads, but nothing panning out so far. Whenever I'm able to find some, I have several enclosures up and waiting for them in the animal room. Best of luck with your group!