Looking For Pictures

EightLeggedFreaks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Basically I'm looking for good pictures of T's. Doesn't mater what species, as long as you let me know so I don't have to do a bunch of research. If you guys can email them to me giving full disclosure, hell you can even put your name on the picture if you want in the bottom right hand corner that would be awesome. As long as the picture is yours to give away that is. They would have to be emailed however so I can keep a paper trail. Thanks in advance to all those that are willing to help.

dirtkurt@hotmail.com

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
what will you be doing with the pics? .. just curious

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
how would said care sheets be different than all the ones already available?

Not trying to bust your chops, but id imagine most people would want to know what youre planning on doing with their images ..especially if their names/usernames are on them.. prior to granting permission.

Especially for caresheets (seeing how there are SOO many horrible ones to be found online)

Do you have an example? Again, im not trying to give you a hard time.. just curious

EightLeggedFreaks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The goal would be to have correct care sheets no? There is a reason they are all bad, because nobody has gone abouts fixing them.