[Inquiry] looking for native US mantis suppliers and checking out livemantis.com

Butterflyhornet

Arachnopeon
I'm wondering if this site is valid and if it would be ok to consider buying from there?

http://livemantis.com/

I like to double check before considering buying because afterall it's my pay pal money I'm using. Last thing I want is to be ripped off.

I'm searching for native US species or species legal to own in the US.

Any links to valid places is also helpful.

Butterflyhornet

Arachnopeon
I can't find the edit button. Anyways, I sent an email asking about what they had available to sell, what they would suggest, and price ranges to the address (coinbot@peoplepc.com) the mantis site I mentioned before and haven't gotten a reply yet.

If I fail to get a reply soon, then I'll be even more suspicious and assume they are a fake.

MantiSage

Arachnopeon
Thats the wrong email

I can't find the edit button. Anyways, I sent an email asking about what they had available to sell, what they would suggest, and price ranges to the address (coinbot@peoplepc.com) the mantis site I mentioned before and haven't gotten a reply yet.

If I fail to get a reply soon, then I'll be even more suspicious and assume they are a fake.
I wish i had come to this site sooner but Ummm....yea i was wondering why you sent an email to coinbot@peoplepc.com with questions about mantids?Thats not the owners of livemantis.com's email.You can get in touch with him at mantispro@comcast.netHe's a goodguy and generally seems to care alot about mantids,so drop him a line and "bug" :D him a bit

L

LIVEMANTIS.COM

New Email

The site has a new email address, presidentdollar@comcast.net My husband and I are the owners of the livemantis.com site. We are verified paypal merchants with over 542 succesfull transactions and hundreds of satisfied repeat customers! Be sure to visit us anytime. Use the email address only if you have paid for mantids via paypal, for other purposes, reply to this post. Thank you

L

LIVEMANTIS.COM

UPDATE 2010 : The new email address is livemantis@att.net

Feel free to email us any time! The email address is livemantis@att.net We accept paypal so that should say what you needed to know. We are honest and trustworthy, please inquire about our site AT OUR site, thank you, we have our own webstore with paypal built in, we do not sell on message boards