Looking for male scolopendra robusta

khang

Arachnopeon
My robusta needs a mate for my breeding project, i am looking for a male scolopedra robusta which is over 6 inches or bigger. If you have one or are gonna get one male robusta, comment here or send me message to nguyentruongkhang77@gmail.com , US only, thank you!!!

Attachments

NYAN

Arachnoking
My robusta needs a mate for my breeding project, i am looking for a male scolopedra robusta which is over 6 inches or bigger. If you have one or are gonna get one male robusta, comment here or send me message to nguyentruongkhang77@gmail.com , US only, thank you!!!

This belongs in the classifieds where it could get better attention.

NYAN

Arachnoking
I can not be able to post in sell/trade/want to buy
You can either buy access for a month, which is $5 or become an active member. Becoming an active member is pretty easy. All you need to do is make 15 contributing posts in a 30 day period I believe.

Scoly

Arachnobaron
A "slight" problem is that what you have is not actually Scolopendra robusta. I believe the animal you have is from Peru. It is likely to be the same species as what is sold as "Scolopendra viridicornis" in Europe, which is not the same as the original "Scolopendra viridicornis" found in Brazil.

The animals coming from Peru labelled as "Robusta" and "Viridicornis" are likely the same species, which is possibly galapagoensis, or a new species, which we won't know until the taxonomists sort it all out.

NYAN

Arachnoking
A "slight" problem is that what you have is not actually Scolopendra robusta. I believe the animal you have is from Peru. It is likely to be the same species as what is sold as "Scolopendra viridicornis" in Europe, which is not the same as the original "Scolopendra viridicornis" found in Brazil.

The animals coming from Peru labelled as "Robusta" and "Viridicornis" are likely the same species, which is possibly galapagoensis, or a new species, which we won't know until the taxonomists sort it all out.
Here we call it scolopendra ‘robusta’, scolopendra Galapagoensis ‘robusta’ or something similar. I call it galapagoensis.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
When paying out $300-$400+ apiece it’s important to know exactly what you are getting.

Rhysandfish

Arachnoknight
Ok just to clarify, “robusta” is a nickname for the fat orange pede from Peru. It’s literally the same thing as the big black “galapagoensis.” Robusta is a nickname here in the US, and that’s the name it’s sold under.