Looking for a new species, please help

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
Hi guys, Im looking for about 10-15 new species and I would like to ask for help. I think about myself as of a intermediate experienced keeper. I have in my collection lot of Brachypelma and other non toxic T's, aswell as some mostly African toxic species. Im not looking wether the specie will be toxic or not. Id like You to throw few species which You found attractive either by look or behaviour. Thank You very much and Happy Easter to everyone:)

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
Hello, not nessessarilly toxic, but can be. Lets say thé criterium could be attractive look, and I'm going to get about 10 - 15 species

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
If we're just spit-balling here and you're not arsed about whether they're NW or OW then:

Grammostola iheringi - Gorgeous, eat like tanks, fast, fast-growing, heavy webbing (for a Grammo).
View media item 46982
Any Phormictopus - Big, angry, colourful eating machines that grow like weeds.
View media item 49085
Acanthoscurria geniculata - Need I say more?

Theraphosinae sp. 'Panama' - Beautiful, rare-ish dwarf species.
View media item 48597
Neoholothele incei - Gorgeous, web like crazy, fast as heck, insane feeding response.
View media item 48289View media item 46633
Dolichothele diamantinensis - See N. incei but prettier and more cranky.
View media item 48287View media item 44788
Any Nhandu - Fast, fast-growing, feisty, eating machines.
View media item 45885View media item 44922
Any Psalmopoeus - Fast as heck, fast-growing, great eaters that can pack an attitude.
View media item 48909View media item 47155View media item 46632View media item 43914View media item 48933
Avicularia/Caribena/Ybyrapora - Adorable murder floofs.
View media item 48525View media item 48286View media item 47156
Poecilotheria subfusca lowland - If you're looking to get into Pokies then this is a good place to start
View media item 47260
Ornithoctonus aureotibialis - Gorgeous and feisty.
View media item 49082View media item 49081
Chilobrachys huahini - Got this as a surprise freebie and thought I'd hate it but I've actually really enjoyed keeping her so far, out often and eats like a beast.
View media item 49060

Death Derp

Arachnopeon
get a cyriocosmus elegans. They are small and cute but they(from what I heard) are ferocious eaters.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Some of my favorites that I own: M. balfouri, T. stirmi, A. ezendami (great African starter sp.), C. versicolor, L. parahybana, C. cyaneopubescens

Some other awesome species that I wish I owned: C. fimbriatus, H. pulchripes, A. geniculata, Y. diversipes

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
Here is the aforementioned fimbriatus, one of the most gorgeous Ts in my opinion. The pictures don't do them justice, especially because the violet on the legs doesn't come out as well. Resized_20180317_193656_8974.jpeg

crystalfreakkk

Arachnosquire
Like basically anything. I love my G. Pulchra, I recently started getting arboreals and I have found them very rewarding. I personally would really like to get a T. Stirmi or something like that. Pokies are very pretty too! Not sure what species are considered toxic or non toxic though.

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Hi guys, Im looking for about 10-15 new species and I would like to ask for help. I think about myself as of a intermediate experienced keeper. I have in my collection lot of Brachypelma and other non toxic T's, aswell as some mostly African toxic species. Im not looking wether the specie will be toxic or not. Id like You to throw few species which You found attractive either by look or behaviour. Thank You very much and Happy Easter to everyone:)
do you have a gbb yet those are cool