Looking for a dry climate T

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Loll Chris LXXIX, is it a good deal? At least there I will have the real deal! A nice T Blondi :D!
My man, just take the whole thing the easy way, which btw is (when it comes to the arachnids keeping) the most sane and logical thing to do. Trust my words.

I know that here in this site, in the Internet, in whatever, there's hundreds of impressive looking spiders pics, and I know that there's at hand nice deals etc but the truth is that, majority of those spiders, require a certain level of experience, which is not only 'avoiding being bitten' or else, but the very 'know how' of :)

Now I can't say if that's a really good deal or what, because I'm Italian, and here prices are completely different, plus as a rule of mine I want to see directly, with my own eyes, the spider/s I'm next to purchase -- unless I can 100% trust the person, like, for instance, the other keepers present here.

Therablondi

Arachnopeon
Chris, you seem like a nice person! I trust you!

I dont want to adopt a spider and make it die because im noob.

But I also dont want to buy a spider which im not interested in..

What brought me to the T world is the Blondi and is sister (brother) the stirmi.

I am really thinking about buying that T. It a stirmi finally I saw it on the ad.

It will be in her perfect environment, she come fully equipped.

Im sure I can keep her healthy and happy smilling :)!!!

And of course, I will never let her out and use the longest tong :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I don't know about prices in Canada, but in the US that is WAY too much for a stirmi and enclosure. That enclosure is also not set up how a stirmi should be set up...

Therablondi

Arachnopeon
I don't know about prices in Canada, but in the US that is WAY too much for a stirmi and enclosure. That enclosure is also not set up how a stirmi should be set up...
Ok and how should it be set up?
Thank!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Chris, you seem like a nice person! I trust you!
And you have to see in real life: people loves to hug me, touch my head etc as if I'm a sort of living 'Tamagotchi' :kiss:

I dont want to adopt a spider and make it die because im noob.
But I also dont want to buy a spider which im not interested in..
Yes, indeed you are right... no point into keeping a spider (or for that matter, whatever animal) you aren't interested in.

What brought me to the T world is the Blondi and is sister (brother) the stirmi.
Don't forget Theraphosa apophysis... who is that spider, the son of the witch, uhm? :playful:

I am really thinking about buying that T. It a stirmi finally I saw it on the ad.

It will be in her perfect environment, she come fully equipped.

Im sure I can keep her healthy and happy smilling :)!!!

And of course, I will never let her out and use the longest tong :p
What can I say... we know, at this point, that isn't - by a long shot - the kind of spider you should keep at this very beginner moment, but you are an adult man, according to your profile, and you have the right to do as you want.

If you want to buy that spider, then I will give you a couple of advice when you will ask for those :)

Therablondi

Arachnopeon
And you have to see in real life: people loves to hug me, touch my head etc as if I'm a sort of living 'Tamagotchi
:embarrassed::embarrassed:

Don't forget Theraphosa apophysis... who is that spider, the son of the witch, uhm? :playful:
:wideyed::wideyed:

Can you tell me what you think of the set up? Would she be happy in it!

Thank a lot for all the info Chris and all the other member! I will take my time before buying!

Cheers!