Look what the mailman brought!

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

A. minatrix!!! Heck YEAH!! Thanks, Ryan! I'll add more pics to my photo thread.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Awesome! Glad they are all safe and sound. They were all living feeding and molting together till I sent them to you, and they were doing quite well.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, one of these days, I'll do a communal setup, but I want to play it safe with these three. Maybe I can set up a communal with the slings from my one of my sacs

darkfire194

Arachnopeon
lol yea so im stupud ......but i cant find A. Minatrix. .....so what is it lol sorry man ...im not very good with the latin names

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think the common name is red stripe pinktoe, but I'm not sure. Just go with scientific names, it gets you from A to B much faster!:D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
lol yea so im stupud ......but i cant find A. Minatrix. .....so what is it lol sorry man ...im not very good with the latin names
You type A. Minatrix into google or the search function on this site and you get tons of stuff.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You told me you weren't getting any more T's!!!! Let me guess, you saw those cuties and fell completely in love, right?
They are adorable!!!!

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just can't pass up some good Avics, lol. Anyways, now I REALLY can't get any more, but I am getting better at being happy with what I have.:D

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OMG how cute!! Little black booties and a stripey butt. I love it. :clap:

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Adorable. I want to see some communal set ups too. Trouble is I HATE risking my A versi, "Zoe."

Congrats. Funny how we always think that's the LAST one, eh? I just bought 4 slings myself and probably have a MM rosea for my girl coming too. :wall: :wall: :wall: LOL

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, always a last one. HA!!

After seeing that one thread on the H. incei communal, it really makes me want to try something similar. However, I just can't risk it with these three, which I have named Boots, Boots, and Jonathon (he was unique). {D

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey, Rochelle, thanks!! Haven't heard from you in quite a while! How are you doing?