Longest Time you haven't seen your T?

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My H. Lividum has been a dark hole for a year and four months now. The only reason i know she's alive, is the loud scuffle i hear when she's doing Brazilian jiu jitsu on the crickets that wander into her hole. And of course, the balls of mumified cricket parts she deposits on the surface during her ninja night raids. She even webbed up the bottom of her hole, so i cant even see a toe when i lift up her tank. What a jerk.

Uial

Arachnosquire
Small update, the G. pulchripes is still in her closed off hide, it's been 3 Months and 2 weeks now.

My new D. pentaloris pretty much just arrived with the mail and within a day she had her hide closed off and has remained there for three weeks now.

The B. Vagans is in premolt and has begun to close off her hide as well.

I remain the keeper of many mounts of dirt.

Phia

Arachnopeon
My D. pentaloris is a seasonal gal. Every winter she closes off her burrow and hangs a sign outside that reads 'Do Not Disturb Until Spring'. :) We see her around April-August of every year.

u bada

Arachnopeon
hm, good thing I didn't get a d. pentaloris, almost and just recently on a recent purchase lol.

my b. albo has been in her hole for 6 months now... but way she made her burrow I can see her in there through bottom of enclosure, so easy to see her just chilling doing nothing just fine. I'm debating to put her in a storage shelf on her own somewhere, she's an AF and enclosure takes up a lot of valuable space on spider shelf lol...

AnitaTC

Arachnopeon
I have a Cyriopagopus lividus that I see maybe twice a year. I knew she was ok because her food kept disappearing and her water dish would be moved. A couple of months ago I finally saw her dragging a molt out of a newly created opening to her burrow. She's now big enough for an adult enclosure and rehousing will be happening.

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
I haven't seen my vagans since I got it last May until I rehoused it in October, and I haven't seen it since then. It *was* a half inch sling, but I have no idea what size it is now.

Clareesi

Arachnopeon
I have the quintessential pet hole with e. cyanognathus. Even as a sling the most I've seen of it was when I first got it and when I found a molt lol. I've not seen more than its tip toes or a glint of the blue "fangs" when I shine a light in probably 3 months.

Lazaru

Arachnopeon
I haven't seen my P. regalis for 4 months
She sealed herself in her cork tube and never seen her since .

She's usaulus always out and about so it's just a case of waiting , and leaving her undisturbed till she's ready with her new clothes .

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
My CB Aphonopelma chalcodes female is out and about frequently and even when she hides, rarely barricades herself off with anything more than some webbing. Now my WC Aphonopelma chalcodes female barricades herself in all the time and I regularly don’t see her for four to eight months at a time.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Longest (many months) was C fimbri. Pre-moult of course.
If this guy wasn't hungry -- he just didn't show up at all.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Longest (many months) was C fimbri. Pre-moult of course.
If this guy wasn't hungry -- he just didn't show up at all.
I see my girl almost every day. She went to the trouble of webbing up 3 quarters of her enclosure then spends most of her time sitting on her web patio about 3 inches from the front.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I see my girl almost every day. She went to the trouble of webbing up 3 quarters of her enclosure then spends most of her time sitting on her web patio about 3 inches from the front.
My OBT was nearly always out -- had lovely huge web hammock to lounge on.

But my C fimbri burrowed deeply and lived in there; but to be fair -- I could still peek in on him from the bottom (not that I let on - why upset him???). ;)

u bada

Arachnopeon
Couple nights ago said albo appeared on side of wall and the next day back in her hole.