Resolved Logging in on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Is anyone else having issues logging in on mobile devices? It was working perfectly well for me this morning, but now for the life of me I can't log in. Strangely enough, the site is not even telling me that the password is wrong. After entering my details, I am simply dumped back onto the main page. If I do enter a wrong password, it tells me that the password is incorrect... so at least that works, I suppose.

This is clearly not an AB problem, because it works fine on my tablets and other phone. It is just this specific phone (LG V30) that is giving me issues. Unfortunately for me, this phone is my daily driver and how I access the site 90% of the time.

In terms of troubleshooting, I've cleared just about everything there is to clear - cache, cookies, even browsing history. I've tried running the site in desktop mode on the phone, to no avail. Any other techies have a clue?

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
Is anyone else having issues logging in on mobile devices? It was working perfectly well for me this morning, but now for the life of me I can't log in. Strangely enough, the site is not even telling me that the password is wrong. After entering my details, I am simply dumped back onto the main page. If I do enter a wrong password, it tells me that the password is incorrect... so at least that works, I suppose.

This is clearly not an AB problem, because it works fine on my tablets and other phone. It is just this specific phone (LG V30) that is giving me issues. Unfortunately for me, this phone is my daily driver and how I access the site 90% of the time.

In terms of troubleshooting, I've cleared just about everything there is to clear - cache, cookies, even browsing history. I've tried running the site in desktop mode on the phone, to no avail. Any other techies have a clue?
I’m on iOS, don’t have log in issues however for the past days my phone is telling me the site is unsecure in bold red text :bag:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I’m on iOS, don’t have log in issues however for the past days my phone is telling me the site is unsecure in bold red text :bag:
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Secure sites have "https" at the beginning of the URL, and it seems we no longer have that.

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Secure sites have "https" at the beginning of the URL, and it seems we no longer have that.
Yea hopefully no hackers around... any other Mods aroun or staff around???

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
RESOLVED

For anyone having issues in the future, here's how I fixed it. I'm using Chrome on Android. At the top where the URL is displayed, there is a symbol with an i in a circle. Click on that, then click Site Setting, then click Clear and Reset. Problem solved.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
RESOLVED

For anyone having issues in the future, here's how I fixed it. I'm using Chrome on Android. At the top where the URL is displayed, there is a symbol with an i in a circle. Click on that, then click Site Setting, then click Clear and Reset. Problem solved.
Thanks for this, I was having the exact same problem, this worked for me as well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.