1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

LLLReptile and Supply <www.LLLReptile.com>

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by bwhatch2, Jun 18, 2003.

1. TheInv4sion

TheInv4sion Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    POSITIVE
    I ordered 100 mixed dubias and they arrived safe in good packaging. Only 4 died. Definitely recommend.

Ok I just received my second order which consisted of:
    1x H. Lividum
    2x Smokey Ghost Millipede
    1x S. Subspinipes
    100x Field Crickets

I am only partially satisfied with my order. Their packing was mediocre. They used a thin layer of paper towel to line the containers which didn't seem to be nearly enough cushioning. They also packaged them with substrate and when it arrived it looked like a mess. THe millipedes and T appeared undamaged, but the centipede had minor mycosis and was missing several legs. roughly 20 of my crickets were DOA but that was to be expected I suppose. Overall, I'm satisfied with my new specimens but their lack of proper shipping is concerning nontheless. I contacted them about the pede and they gave me $20 store credit to purchase another so if it dies I will not be too upset with them. I personally will not buy things from them in the future unless it is an amazing deal. <edit>

2. Dave Marschang

Dave Marschang Arachnoknight

I haven't ordered anything from them online, never been to their store. last week at the tinley park NARBC show LLLreptile was there and I bought many many items from them, infact the crew was so friendly that when the one poor sap dropped the last 40 gallon breeder I was trying to buy, I didn't even get mad. they were unable to find a replacement, but tried like hell and apologized many many times. they were professional, had great looking animals and supplies at decent prices, and were some of the nicest people there. (trust me I wanted to punch at least three of their customers while waiting my turn, but they remained cool, calm and smiling.
    Will deff do business with them again.

3. TheInv4sion

TheInv4sion Arachnobaron

Bought myself a Gorgyrella sp. from lllreptile at the show last week. It just ate and has a fully functioning burrow/door. Nice and plump female. Great customer service at the show. Still don't like their online shipping but they are great in person.

4. EDED

EDED Arachnobaron Old Timer

USA
    Got my pack today and the spider is healthy and it arrived on time

good communication and fast shipping

5. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

LLL Reptile's new reviews can be found here.