lividum VS Geniculata

xangadix

Arachnopeon
hello everybody!

i was playing withe adobe photoshop tonight and this is wat came out of it. its not the best i ever made but only a try.

hope you like it. freetings from the netherlands!

Attachments

spyder7697

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
looks pretty cool how long did the editing on that take yo to get the final result?
Ski-Ya Laterz
Russ

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by St0n3y
my money is on the lividum ;)
If both specimens were adult females and the picture would be proportional, my money is on the geniculata. She'd win simply by being twice as strong and having double the body mass, although if the lividum were able to do an insertion really quick, the genic would probably die pretty quickly.

Later,

Jake

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I actually had a similar incident with my H. lividum and my A. seemani. I had a 10 gallon divided and the H. lividum hadn't found its burrow yet... and squeezed through to the other side. When I saw them in the morning there was no threat posturing, but the A. Seemani looked like the dominant T... The H. lividum was hiding in a corner in a small plant, and the A. Seemani was in the centre of the tank like nothing had happened.
No injuries at all, and I have rectified the escape route. I haven't seen my H. lividum since she burrowed.
A. Genic's have a much heavier body mass? I wasn't aware...

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Well if it was a fill grown Geniculata female it could be about 8" and that would be larger then a female Lividum.

Lividums have the temper and Geniculatas have the hunger so it would be a tough one to call.

great pic touch up.

peace

Mark

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by TheDon
Lividums have the temper and Geniculatas have the hunger so it would be a tough one to call.
Not at all, while the smaller lividum was rearing up, hissing, dripping venom from the fangs, and all that showy nonsense, the larger geniculata would go, CRUNCH!, and that would be the end of it.

coco

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hehe

i would put my money on the A.Geniculata :D though i wouldn't let em fight for real though :D