Livid

Solsurfer

Solsurfer
Me . I'm going in the woods .indian life. I remember a few years ago an H. minax at a pet store . It was in a 10 gallon completely empty with that green carpet they use. The obligate burrower was clinging to the lid upside down. it was probably wc too I figured it was just in the darkest place it could find. Anyways there is no excuse Google existed at that time. I wish I had bought it .

NYAN

Arachnoking
Someone ought to sneak a pokie or OBT into their pants. Hmm, perhaps Bob Arno can do it?

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Just had to rescue a this T from a bunch of roudy teens (want to say at least 17-18) at a local pet store. They were exiting as I was entering and I overheard them saying they were literally buying it just to set it on fire for shits and giggles. :/

I had to bribe them with $20 just to get them to hand it over to me. It looks to be about a 2 maybe 3 inch Avicularia avicularia in my amateur spider identification abilities.

Wow nice save, in Halloween movie they said killing animals often lead to becoming a criminal or killer .
Such sick kids there as bad as the people who find the sharks for money .:astonished:
Animal cruelty is so common anymore it’s like these people are possessed by demons haha:troll::vulcan:

weibkreux

Arachnoknight
Animal cruelty just for the sake of some 'fun'? Disgusting, makes me sick. :vomit:

Somebody purge humans disrespecting nature asap. :vamp: