Cyriocosmus chicoi

Cyriocosmus perezmilesi

Dolichothele bolivianum

Idiothele mira

Neoholothele fasciaaurinigra

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I take it someone likes dwarf species :)
Nice collection of them, to say the least!

LittleT

Arachnopeon
Avicularia minatrix

Cyriocosmus chicoi

Cyriocosmus sp. 'Rio Nanay'

Euathlus sp. 'Yellow'

Hapalopus sp. 'Columbia' Small

Hapalopus triseriatus

Heterothele gabonensis

Heterothele villosella

Neoholothele fasciaaurinigra

Neoholothele incei

Plesiopelma sp. 'Bolivia'

Theraphosinae sp. III 'Costa Rica' (Lasiodora brevibulba/Metriopelma brevibulbus)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Excellent selection of dwarfs, you have all my favorites. I wish we had Neoholothele fasciaaurinigra over here in the USA!!! I've been wanting the "Bumble Bee" ever since I saw a pic of one.

What was the cost of the N. fasciaaurinigra?

LittleT

Arachnopeon
Excellent selection of dwarfs, you have all my favorites. I wish we had Neoholothele fasciaaurinigra over here in the USA!!! I've been wanting the "Bumble Bee" ever since I saw a pic of one.

What was the cost of the N. fasciaaurinigra?
Thank you! :) They are a really beautiful species, I had been wanting the species for a while so when I found some spiderlings for sale I couldn't resist and they were 30€.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thank you! :) They are a really beautiful species, I had been wanting the species for a while so when I found some spiderlings for sale I couldn't resist and they were 30€.
I've read from experience breeders here in N. America that they aren't the most hardy compared to incei cousins, and oddly not easy to breed for some reason. How often do you see them out there in EU/Britain? 30Euros is SUPER cheap compared to what they would cost here in the USA. WOW, what a steal!!!

LittleT

Arachnopeon
I've read from experience breeders here in N. America that they aren't the most hardy compared to incei cousins, and oddly not easy to breed for some reason. How often do you see them out there in EU/Britain? 30Euros is SUPER cheap compared to what they would cost here in the USA. WOW, what a steal!!!
I have found them really easy to raise and care for so far, definitely unpredictable little teleporters though! They easily put all my others to shame in that department.
Personally I haven't saw them for sale here in the UK and I have only saw them advertised occasionally in Europe but I haven't been in the hobby that long compared to some people, only since 2012 :)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have found them really easy to raise and care for so far, definitely unpredictable little teleporters though! They easily put all my others to shame in that department.
Personally I haven't saw them for sale here in the UK and I have only saw them advertised occasionally in Europe but I haven't been in the hobby that long compared to some people, only since 2012 :)
Faster than Heterothele gabonensis???

LittleT

Arachnopeon
Faster than Heterothele gabonensis???
Mine are only spiderlings at the moment so I can't really say but so far in the few months I have kept them, my Heterothele gabonensis are much more predictable, they tend to stick to their webbing and want to retreat there if disturbed, whereas my Neoholothele fasciaaurinigra juveniles teleport all over the place.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Mine are only spiderlings at the moment so I can't really say but so far in the few months I have kept them, my Heterothele gabonensis are much more predictable, they tend to stick to their webbing and want to retreat there if disturbed, whereas my Neoholothele fasciaaurinigra juveniles teleport all over the place.
This is very, very interesting information, thank you very much. Both have been on my must have list for quite a few years. I do know that H. gabonensis are particularly difficult to breed according to one "master" OW breeder on the forum.

LittleT

Arachnopeon
Citharacanthus cyaneus

Cyriocosmus bertae

Cyriocosmus chicoi

Cyriocosmus sp. 'Rio Nanay'

Cyriocosmus ritae

Cyriocosmus sellatus

Euathlus parvulus (Paraphysa parvula)

Kochiana brunnipes

Neoholothele incei

Plesiopelma sp. 'Bolivia'

Theraphosinae sp. III 'Costa Rica' (Lasiodora brevibulba / Metriopelma brevibulbus)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice to see such a dedication to the dwarfs! Some day I'll have more. I had Kochiana before that sling was the smallest ever UNTIL I recently received a freebie H. sp Columbia large. It was almost microscopic hah, only a few millimeters in size. It just molted and the only way I know is because the body changed color from the normal colors to a really light color, the orange black had faded away quite a bit. Thank god they eat like machines.

LittleT

Arachnopeon
Ami sp. 'Chica'

Ami sp. 'Panama'

Avicularia sooretama

Cyclosternum
sp. 'Cundinamarca'

Neostenotarus
sp. 'French Guiana'