Little P. Cancerides

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just got a sling and he is absolutely adorable and incredibly entertaining. He is also a perfect shade of blue.

I wanna name him...

This has probably been asked a thousand times but hey, my turn =)

Anyone wanna help me name my new T? :}

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats on the new sling!!! I can't help you with a name as I don't name any of my T's or pythons. Well, 1 T and my leopard gecko has a name because my wife wanted to name them :)

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations!! Cant help with a name however. My kids were 2 weks old before they got proper names.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is wonderful!!! P. cancerides is one of my husband's favorites!!!! Just remember, they don't stay blue so you might not want to name him any name that refers to blue.
We have three of them. Two girls, a huge adult female wild caught who in named Lucille, a captive bred juvie female who is named Ivanova, and a juvie captive bred male who is named Mr. Surly.
Do you have a favorite book, movie, comic book or anything like that? Name your baby after something you already like!!

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's even harder since they don't stay blue. And It's too small to determine the sex. Oh but it's such a cute little thing. It the first sling I've ever seen do the 'happy dance'. We made a video, with sound effects :p

iam14

Arachnopeon
perhaps

what about until sex is determined what about sammy a girl or boy could be named that or unless u had another nutrel name in line :)

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmm, how about this. First person to come up with the most interesting and/or ridiculous name, I'll take it xD

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a real viscious one thats 7.5" I named Grendel~;) .