Little late night mating.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
10th pairing went pretty good. She did get a bit pissy with him at the end. But he can hold his own and he was not harmed.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A19pG4qqVM0&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A19pG4qqVM0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

LadySharon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow! Nice vid. It's amazing to me how she can just sit in that threat pose - unmoving.

Did you lift him up with thouse tweezers in the end?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I did lift him up and helped him out of the tank. He was in to real danger, but I wanted to go to bed to I took him out.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I hope so as well. Last sac was infertile with 167 eggs in it, so hopefully with three MMs on hand at least one of them can get the deed done.

Ram!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Do you give any treats to your Tarantulas before mating? Just to make them full?

daniel15

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
haha. one female with 3mm mating with her may have a greater chance of having fertile eggs. goodluck sir!

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What are we looking at here... T blondi? Nice work in any case.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow that was amazing. Your hand at the end there was a nice size reference lol. Thanks for sharing that!
Cheers

arachi american

Arachnopeon
talken...youve paired those 2 specific spiders 10 times, or its the males 10th pairing? ive never had to pair anything up more than maybe twice. is it just something with the crawshayi (thats what im lookin at right? its late...) or what?

see my maculata vid? =D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
talken...youve paired those 2 specific spiders 10 times, or its the males 10th pairing? ive never had to pair anything up more than maybe twice. is it just something with the crawshayi (thats what im lookin at right? its late...) or what?

see my maculata vid? =D
The female has been mated now 13 times as of last night. She has three MM's that are taking turns every 3 days or so. And it's a Blondi.