Little 10 gal setup is finished. Need a trop pede

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
jinkies!

Galapoheros said:
OK, I bought my terr gauges today. It's 70F in my house right now. Checked the calibration of the therm by leaving it out for a while. Pretty accurate compared to my thermostat (have central air but I heat my house with a wood stove). I compared them all to each other at the store. They all pointed to a diff temp, Ha! Took one that was in the middle. In the terr, the humidity is at 89%. The temp is at 75F. When I stuck my hand in there earlier, the humidity made me think it was warmer in there than it actually is.
ha!

i figurd out my motherless internet connection!

it's a work of art man!

i never could get house plants to grow... but you could inspire someone to read a book or two with that setup :)

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i'm talking to a guy about pedes you can apparently keep more than one to a cage, of. looks like they might be Hemiscolopendra marginata.

if those shake out, i think a similar cage with number of blue centipedes in it might not be completely out of order =P

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
cacoseraph said:
ha!

i figurd out my motherless internet connection!

it's a work of art man!

i never could get house plants to grow... but you could inspire someone to read a book or two with that setup :)
Haaa! Thanks. Well, as far as I know, the plants could be dying right now as I'm typing. Too early to tell. But the moss and the little fern is growing. But that might even be their last desperate attempt to live. Think I'm going to buy some of those mosses at that nursery and just display the mosses and maybe put some trop millipedes in there. I think that would look cool. Man, you know you have allot of time on your hands when your planning out a moss terr. I looked up Hemiscolopendra marginata. Pretty nice looking pede. Something to think about. Also found some Madagascan Silver Sides for sale. Says a communal sp. But $100 a piece:eek: :mad: . ...motherless internet? hmmm:? Oh, a non-nurturing connection? Haha. Couldn't figure out what you meant my that but think I figured it out. You just get a connection at home?

Last edited:

crashergs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
what is a silver side? i tried to google but only saw fish!

yeah man i had a phase to grow bug eating plants (droseras etc)
and actually had a bog, but i dont know what happened but they all died, i used peat moss and sand and dionized water nothing worked... they are a pain in the butt to keep. I put em in my terrarium just to see if they will grow, i hope they will. That will be the biggest test i have yet overcome.... by the way, do you still want that fogger I have?