1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liquifin's Cringey Videos For Fun

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Liquifin, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Liquifin

Liquifin Arachnolord Active Member

Advertisement
    I made a boring and "VERY CRINGEY" skit this morning because I got "bored". I know it's cringey with dog poop editing, which I made in a few minutes with bed hair in the video :troll:. But enjoy my cringe 101 and feel free to add it to the "cringy tarantula video thread" if you feel to do so. It's not impressive, but it'll prove a point. Don't subscribe to my Youtube account, because I upload random stuff whenever I feel like it. But if you want to subscribe, go ahead :rolleyes:.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
  2. Minty

Minty @londontarantulas Arachnosupporter

London
    Your accent is interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Liquifin

Yea I have an Asian accent that is quite strong. But also note that I live the south. So it's a mix of what people call a Southern Asian Accent, LOL. I don't try to sound southern, but for some reason, some people say I do. Some people say I sound 30.

But I have another video coming either later today or tomorrow. I do dumb skits like this for my family, just for laughs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Minty

London
    Have you also grown up in Asia then? Or is it from your parents?

5. Liquifin

It's from my parents. It's odd that it lingered to me. If I speak nicely, I sound like a normal American. But I wouldn't want to try that if I want to be myself in a video :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Minty

London
    What part of Asia does your heritage come from, if you don’t mind me asking. I’m just curious as I thought you look a little bit Malay.

7. Liquifin

LOL, Nope. My dad was from Laos, and my mom was from Thailand. My people are known as the Hmong people. They move to the U.S.A. in the 80's? I believe somewhere around that time. Some time awhile after the Vietnam War, because opportunities was better in the U.S. than back home for them. Because the war devastated everything, so the U.S.A. was pretty much the only choice. So yep, their goes my heritage and story of my parents moving here for a new start. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  8. Minty

London
    Cool. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Liquifin

I'll be posting some of my videos on here if I create anything "Tarantula or hobby" related. Here's my second video, I don't care if you add it to the "cringey videos" thread. I'm fine with that :rolleyes: honestly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1