Linothele megatheloides

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Sure did.... These things are too cool. They wig when they see light, feel *any* moverment, and put T speed to shame... I had to use force just to get the one pic.... They come out though. Can't really tell in the pics, but the 2 tanks with plants have full ground coverage of web :eek:... and they're only an inch BL. Tank area is ~11"x11" I think.

Thanks dude :)
Cheers.

Jürgen

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello!

L.megatheloides

Have 1.1.2 of them.

Regards
Jürgen

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice pics

i have a large female and a sling from dave as well.
recently acquired a mm.so we will see if we can't get more in the us market.
male still chowing gonna introduce them this week will post some pics.
andy
ps josh let me know when megatheloides are available.trying to acquire a few now,would love to have multiple bloodlines

Last edited:

MiniRiki

Arachnopeon
Awesome Spider!

I really want to get one of them but I am still waiting to get my first T!:alien: How much does it cost? :worship:

pavel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow! I realize this is an old thread, but this is the first time I've seen it. Those are some SWEET spiders!:o_O:

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Not really:(
Nobody can help with L.M. sexing?
Sorry. Wasn't trying to be mean, its just that bringing old threads back is kind of a joke around here. And some people tend to ignore them. My guess is female but I'm by no means an expert, especially with this species.

By they way, Linothele megatheloides is a primitive spider (Mygalomorphae), not a "true spider" You should re-post your question in a new thread in http://arachnoboards.com/forums/tarantula-questions-discussions.2/ There's a lot more traffic there and you would probably get more responses.

viv1981

Arachnopeon
Sorry. Wasn't trying to be mean, its just that bringing old threads back is kind of a joke around here. And some people tend to ignore them. My guess is female but I'm by no means an expert, especially with this species.

By they way, Linothele megatheloides is a primitive spider (Mygalomorphae), not a "true spider" You should re-post your question in a new thread in http://arachnoboards.com/forums/tarantula-questions-discussions.2/ There's a lot more traffic there and you would probably get more responses.
Thanks for advise!