Lil sp00der b0i

bean man

Arachnopeon
Found this lil guy at my balcony last night. It started raining alot these days over here. The spider seems very hungry and weak. At least he isnt cold and wet anymore.
But whats the species of this guy. Im really not a big tarantula fan. I didnt keep any of em. I know almost nothin about em. But it looks like a tarantula i saw on a dark den video. it looks like one of those tarantulas that have big point tips on their arms.
It doesnt attack anything nor defend itself. It tries to fake dead. It didnt try to eat any of the maggots we put in
Btw i live in istanbul, turkey. I dont think there are any tarantulas living here here. Maybe its a baby tarantula that escaped from someones home. I dunno. Never seen anything like this in our garden...
Pls tell me what this is
15426366169501374689264.jpg 15426366169501374689264.jpg 15426366169501374689264.jpg

Enrgy

Arachnosquire
no tarantula, just an overly large dead spider.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
Is that your bigfoot camera? Because the picture is too blurry to be able to tell what you found.

bean man

Arachnopeon
Is that your bigfoot camera? Because the picture is too blurry to be able to tell what you found.
Yeah, my camera is the worst, its the camera of my phone. I actually have a very good nikon camera but im too lazy to find it, set it up and download the photos to the computer, but ill try to take some photos from my brother's phone, it has a lot better camera.

bean man

Arachnopeon
Well u said it was playing dead which I didn’t know spiders did
Nah some species dl that, for example jumping spiders, but im not sure if this one is playing dead, maybe because its very tired, it moves very slowly, even when i hold it, sadly, i dont think this guy's going to do it. Dunno whats the real problem with it but its abdomen is small as hell, which means it havent eaten for a long time. I'l try to feed it, hope itll work

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
Can't really tell but could it be a trap door? I would say it does look a lot like a mygalomorph anyway.

lirix x

Arachnopeon
Okay, i found some lil spider, dunno whitch one it is, but im keeping him in small container, he/she is very active, eats ewery day, 2 flys a day, can someone tell me what spiecies is it? IMG_20191116_222558.jpg

Attachments

bean man

Arachnopeon
Okay, i found some lil spider, dunno whitch one it is, but im keeping him in small container, he/she is very active, eats ewery day, 2 flys a day, can someone tell me what spiecies is it? View attachment 325776
I think that's a "brown widow", they're everywhere in my village house's basement. I can say that I'm almost sure. Look it up

lirix x

Arachnopeon
I think that's a "brown widow", they're everywhere in my village house's basement. I can say that I'm almost sure. Look it up
I googled and it needs to have the shape under it to be an widow, any other gues?

aaarg

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
you should give her a vertical surface to climb up. she's probably so active because she's stressed out about being on the ground.