LEOPARD GECKO HELP

Wildlife98

Arachnopeon
Being that she has her warm and cool hide already, the humid hide obviously takes up even more space in the tank. With all three I feel like she has hardly any room to walk around. Could I just leave the humid hide out of her tank until I notice her starting to shed? Or should I keep it in 24/7?

basin79

ArachnoGod
Being that she has her warm and cool hide already, the humid hide obviously takes up even more space in the tank. With all three I feel like she has hardly any room to walk around. Could I just leave the humid hide out of her tank until I notice her starting to shed? Or should I keep it in 24/7?
Just give her a larger viv.

keks

Arachnobaron
Don't take the humid hide away, they need it. My geckos spent much time in the humide part of the tank, not only for molting.
My tank measure was 100 x 50 cm for 4 geckos. That was a good size with enough space for different temperatures and humidity.

Wildlife98

Arachnopeon
Thanks guys. I don't think the size of the tank is a problem, it's a 10 gallon and she's only a few months old. I think the way I had everything arranged wasn't very efficient for walking space for her. So today I just bought a much smaller hide to replace the humid hide I had before and rearranged things and I think she definitely has a decent amount of space now. Pretty much everything I've read has said they shouldn't have too much space, especially at this young of an age.