Legless lovin..pics...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Let's try this again. I put my male Greyband with female number 1 for the 1st time this weekend and he went right to it. :) Not that I expected any problems but was pleasantly surprised at how quick things happened as well as the extremely gentle nature of both the male and female. No neck biting to hang on or anything just climbed on top of her and pressed down with his head. I'll put him with the other female within the next couple of days or tonight if I get a chance. enjoy Oh yeah almost forgot... man we need a herp forum. :)

Phil
pic 1 forgive the blurry head action but he was working his mojo and not yet still for me.

pic 2 settling in to work his magic

pic 3 he hisses sweet nothings in her ear

pic 4 couldn't get a clear shot of the hemipens going in as they kept twisting but rest assured it happened

pic 5 last one better tail shot

Last edited:

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Phillip,
beautiful snake. Is it a venomous snake? How many snakes do you have altogether? :) Pam

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
non venemous....

They are kingsnakes. All together I have 29 keepers as in they are mine for breeding projects and 5 left to sell.

That is until eggs start dropping then the numbers will jump up a bit. :) Ask me in a couple of months.

Phil