Leaf Insect Nymph Won't Eat

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
Yeah I have had larger stick insects (not giant species or bulkier species like jungle nymphs etc) successfully molt after falling or being in a weird angle, sometimes all that is lost is a leg or some appendage. But sadly almost all leaf insects I have had, most of the phyllium variety have not had good molts once being disturbed or falling. It always frustrates me especially if it's the very last molt and then all of sudden the just can't.
Giant species can molt ok after falling as well :)
I've had a Heteropteryx nymph in L3 fall and she lost a leg and twisted 2. Today she is sub-adult and looks as good as any other jungle nymph

Andee

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Giant species can molt ok after falling as well :)
I've had a Heteropteryx nymph in L3 fall and she lost a leg and twisted 2. Today she is sub-adult and looks as good as any other jungle nymph
I have never had large giant species. They don't make good feeders and unless they are leaf insects I prefer my stick insects to kind of have a dual purpose other than love raising them.

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
I have never had large giant species. They don't make good feeders and unless they are leaf insects I prefer my stick insects to kind of have a dual purpose other than love raising them.
The hunter can become the hunted with those :p Also they are way too expensive/take way too long to grow to be wasted as feeders

thecapke

Arachnopeon
And sad to say my guy died last night, but I have no idea what happened. I have another new hatchling I'll be keeping a close eye on.