Latrodectus sling bottles

Celtic Druid

Arachnopeon
My slings are still a couple weeks away, but I'm getting prepared. I just made these myself, what do you think?

Attachments

Celtic Druid

Arachnopeon
80+ views and no opinions D: ? Believe it or not, I worked hard on these lol. It doesn't look like it though...

Bongo Fury

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old Timer
Need more info. What size spider is it for?

I personally wouldn't use amber pill vials, but that's just personal preference.

Celtic Druid

Arachnopeon
Need more info. What size spider is it for?

I personally wouldn't use amber pill vials, but that's just personal preference.
Latrodectus, or widows, very tiny slings. Also forgot to mention, those wooden sticks are formed to fit, then silicone glued together at the middle. That way when the time comes, I can just easily slide out their whole web structure to move them.

EDIT: As far as the pill bottles, I don't see a harm in them. I happened to have an abundance of them laying around so they got utilized lol.

Last edited:

Bongo Fury

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old Timer
Based on the L. mactans sacs I've hatched out, that vial is too large. Also, you may need to use smaller ventilation holes.

Celtic Druid

Arachnopeon
Mine are going to be Bishopi, supposedly a tiny bit bigger. And the holes are fine, I used the same size for Geometricus slings freshly hatched around my house. For some reason the holes look bigger in the pic o.0