Genus Lasiodora

BLS Blondi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She's an awesome specimen...and I know what you mean about constantly shedding and growing...I have over 20 T. blondi!

Wolfy72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's my huge male, he moulted about a month or so ago into a male He's about 10 inches now very impressive guy too. Fast and skittish eats like a pig too, been drumming for day now driving me crazy. but by far one of my fav T's,, i got him when he was tiny tiny only about 2 or 3 inches, grown to this size in less than a year.

Last edited:

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
yes they realy grow fast... have i of this species....shes noting else then a pig..which stops eating for some time...lol

Aaron

Arachnoboy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Freshly molted

I bought this spider as Theraphosidae sp. I'm guessing Lasiodora sp.

Last edited:

stubby8th

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Big Lasiodora parahybana Molt!

Hey y'all!
My big girl 'itchy' molted for me last night. She was about 6 - 6 1/2 inches before she started, and she hasn't properly stretched out since. I'll let you know as soon as she thickens up abit.

Attachments

wolfpak

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice pics. can't wait for my 2 babies to grow that big :drool:

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
yes realy nice i have one of this sp of approx 4" ...hes a male...immature obviously!!..

Aaron

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She looks great. Can't wait to hear how big she is when she finally stretches out and you can get a good measurement of her. Mine is still very tiny, so I can't wait til it's all big like yours!

Pennywise

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Great looking T!

It's hard to believe, looking at my 1" freebie that it will ever look
like that. Mine has a lot of personality even for a little guy.
Does yours spaz out at cricket time? {D

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
l.parahybana

ive got a long road ahead of me for mine to be that big heh. i could fit 2 or 3 clones of it in one tic tac. nice looking t though.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice!. I have a wee sling of this species myself. Cannot wait till she puts on some size.

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lasiodora parahybana

Lassie's are an awesome addition to any collection, but beware of their urticating arsenal! {D ;P

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lassie

Hedorah99 said:
Nice!. I have a wee sling of this species myself. Cannot wait till she puts on some size.
Good choice mate! These grow like weeds and often double in size with each shed. These get HUGE!! Won't be long for yours. :D

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
wow, very nice!!! does anyone have a caresheet on one of those!? thanks! VERY NICE SPIDER!