Lasiodora Parahybana question (new tarantula owner)

Jmore

Arachnopeon
172AEC7A-2F6E-4292-9293-98F71E17AFC9.jpeg 64D57A73-B579-46B9-9AF3-A82C5DF9DF87.jpeg 1FCE3B41-B408-4BDE-925C-1F61CD224D02.jpeg Hi everyone! I’m new to arachnoboards as well as a new tarantula owner and I have a question. I got my female Lasiodora Parahybana on September 5th, she was about as big around as a bottle lid, she was brown and pink at the time, and she went into premolt the same day. Fast forward to October 10th and she’s now the size of my palm and her adult colors are coming in. I’m a bit concerned about her behavior though because like I said I’m new to owning T’s. I’ve heard her kind are known for sitting out in the open but it seems like all my girl wants to do is hide. Is she possibly about to go into another molt? Is she stressed out? Sick maybe? Or could it be because she’s still young and just feels safer by hiding?
She’s a great eater and she’s skittish but calms down quickly so I’m just wondering what are the possible reasons my girl could be hiding constantly?
Just for fun I included some pictures of her :)
Thank you in advance for any replies!

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Sounds normal. All T.'s go through mood shifts after molts, I don't see anything wrong about your T. So there shouldn't be much to worry about.

weibkreux

Arachnoknight
Their instincts tell them that they cannot defend themselves that well yet because they are still small. A few more molts and your girl will stay in the open more and more.