L.parahybana new enclosure.

McSP1D8R

Arachnopeon
Found a nice piece of moss clad bark in the woods before the snow started so set a new enclosure up for my AF L.parahybana. Decided to give this vermiculite infused substrate a go as it seems to be all the rage now lol Still cant believe someone give this AF to me for free last year, shes the gift that keeps on giving :) 20180117_144515.jpg 20180117_151223.jpg

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Found a nice piece of moss clad bark in the woods before the snow started so set a new enclosure up for my AF L.parahybana. Decided to give this vermiculite infused substrate a go as it seems to be all the rage now lol Still cant believe someone give this AF to me for free last year, shes the gift that keeps on giving :) View attachment 263529 View attachment 263530
Nice setup man, and beautiful spider. She looks pretty big. No matter how much this species gets put down...I still love them.

There is more to tarantulas then just price/rarity. All my LPs have great personalities, and have been very fun to keep.

McSP1D8R

Arachnopeon
Thanks :) yeah she is a good size, last exuvium was a solid 7 inch DLS and she looked a bit bigger.

I agree they are a great species to keep, very under rated and worth the wait on them growing.

I would love to breed her just to cross another species of the list but everytime I see a pic of the billion babies they produce it puts me off :rofl: