1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Kris-wIth-a-K <formerly known as brachy.P>

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by bluefrogtat2, Oct 7, 2008.

1. bluefrogtat2

bluefrogtat2 Arachnoangel

Advertisement
    just received a female genic.and a female irminia.packing was great arrived just when said.what a great deal...
    would buy from again anytime
    andy

2. mcliff1

mcliff1 Arachnosquire

Positive

Purchased several Ts a month or so ago. Good packaging and nice selection of Ts.

3. Vaughn

Vaughn Arachnosquire

Just recieved a braclet from Kris ( custom ) very cool and a great guy to work with .

4. BRavorius

BRavorius Arachnosquire

Received bracelet from Kris, even with some free-bee's :D

All in all good service.

5. betuana

betuana Arachnobaron

POSITIVE

Just received T-fang 3 necklaces, 4 bracelets, and 1 anklet from him (2 free items!! :eek: :clap: ). Really cool, well put together, look really awesome. Very happy with my purchase, these are awesome! Thanks so much! :D

6. EightLeggedFrea

EightLeggedFrea Arachnoangel

Positive.

Bought 5 juvenile Centruroides hentzi (Florida striped bark scorpions) from him, and all arrived in great condition.

7. Godzirra

Godzirra Arachnobaron

US
    Purchased jumping spiders, best packaging I've ever received. Very quick communication, I'm very satisfied with everything with his services.:razz:

8. bluefrogtat2

bluefrogtat2 Arachnoangel

another unbelievable transaction

just purchase a nice package from brachy.p received package before i even mailed the money order.
    unbelievable packing and timely shipping
    looking forward to next transaction
    andy

9. AzJohn

AzJohn Arachnoking

I got a bunch of great scorpions yesterday. All were in outstanding shape. Several look gravid. Thanks a bunch Kris.

John

10. Harrod

Harrod Arachnoknight

I received 10 C. hentzi scorpions from Kris today. They all arrived on time and in great health. Everything from communication to packing was perfect. I would deal with him again.

Thanks
    Nick

11. Received 1 L. violaceopes sling today. Beautiful and a great price. Packing was great. Even the size stated was a little conservative. :D

12. Got some Green Tree Frogs from Kris. Just a few wild caught babies for the kids to watch grow. Communication was more than great. Packing was awesome, and I got the coin. Could have asked for a nicer person to get them from.

13. deathcrew

deathcrew Arachnoknight

PA
    VERY POSITIVE!!
    Just got a pair of earrings from Kris to give to my wife for her B-day and they are awesome!! He even threw in a bracelet!! Thanks Kris I'll be back for more!!:worship:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  14. Abby

Abby Arachnoknight

VERY POSITIVE! {D

I e-mailed Kris about buying a Fang bracelet and he replied very promptly e-mailing me pictures of his designs and the prices. The prices are unbeatable.

Once I finally decided which designs I wanted he asked me for the measurement of my wrist so he could customized them.
    Kris mailed my bracelets to me the very next day. I received them 3 days later and I was very happy with them.

Kris was super nice and his bracelets are truly works of art. I think of my rosie waiting for me at home when I look at my wrist. :D

Oh and he also gave me a free bracelet with a little shell in it. It's too cute :D

Thanks Kris :)

Attached Files:

15. Dragonfroggy

Dragonfroggy Arachnopeon

FL
    Very Positive

:D Just received our bigF B. vagan and a small female freebee. Can't complain about that. Great communication and fast. Packing was impeccable. Would definitely do business with again.

Thanks Kris!{D

16. Positive

I have deal with Kris for a five tarantulas he give me a good price , he send by express and pay for it, the packing was perfect, the box arrive in time, and is a great pleasure recommend his business. we have to understand the mail goes thru hours in hands of under knowledge worker who play beisbol with the mail after that they travel without decompress ship at 33 K feet high, at freezing temp. and you get is a bumped little spider. luky:? if she survive.

17. Awsome

I purchased a couple adult spiders from Kris. Shipped Express, supposed to be next day. I finally got my spiders after 4 days. The Post office sent the package to the wrong place. The temps here have been in the teens. I was sure the spiders would be DOA, but due to some really top notch packing, the spiders arrived alive and well. Even the freebie scorpion made it.
    Great person to deal with.

18. mike88

mike88 Arachnopeon

Very positive a+++

I bought a couple T's from kris an adult female L. Violaceopes and a large felmale juvie H. Mac witch i got an awsome deal on... he has some of the best packing skills i have seen all the t's are doing great and look very healthy he also answered all my questions and was very fast at responding to all of them he even went as fas as to throw in a freebie and a few surprises i would definitely not hesitate to do business with him again. A+++ seller:worship:

19. More thaan possitive!

Just bought a L. violaceopes sling (~2-3 in.) Kris was wonderful, answered all my questions promptly! Sent me pictures with minutes of my asking and he threw in a tarantulacages.com arboreal cage for her! Packing was great one happy spider and a great cage! I certainly look forward to doing business with Kris in the future! Would recommend to ANYONE!!

20. T Fang Bracelet (POSITIVE!)

My fang bracelet came in not even 3 days after I ordered it (I live in California). Looks beautiful; put it on the moment I opened the envelope. Only thing that didn't make it was these tiny wooden pieces but the fang is ok so I don't care. :) Would not want to get bitten by whatever T this came from though. Ouch! :eek:

I will be getting more of these accessories in the future. Sweet!