Genus Kochiana

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
These are from the first US sac produced by Diane Fisher, finally getting big enough for my camera to see :p

Kochiana brunnipes

Later,Tom

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cool spiders
very neat looking

do have have many?

moose

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I'vegot enough to breed if I can sex out a female before the males start hooking out.
Later, Tom:cool:

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you better get to work on these guys.

how big do they get?

moose

recluse

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I saw the post on the ATS forum when these were first hatched. I need some.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Nice work, Tom! Cool looking spider you got there. Is it a dwarf sp.?
Thanks, yeah they are like Cyriocosmus small. I don't think this female is quite full grown yet based on the size of the male, but I don't suspect they will be much larger than C. elegans. When I cut it open it was hard for my eyes to adjust to see if it was good or not lol.

later, Tom

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
If these are the only ones available in the US at the moment, then I believe I have one from your sac! Got it from Anastasia not too long ago. Its teeny and adorable. Here it is:

The flash washes it out, but without flash you can already see at about 1/8 inch that the legs are light and the rest of her is darker. next molt I hope to see a more dramatic change in coloration :D

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Another breeder from Michigan has recently hatched some as well so there is a few more around but they are still quite rare. Not to many people have interest in taking on such tiny slings, so I'm happy to see you trying them out. Its always nice to see people having a interest in the less mainstream spiders. If you got this one from Anastasia its safe to say its one of mine ;) I had four eggsacs over the last few months, but 3 out of the 4 females destroyed there sac's. The only good one I had, was the one I pulled a bit early. Very cool to see, thanks for sharing and good luck with it.

later, Tom