Kiwi for Feeder Roaches?

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Hi people! today I ran out of oranges (occasional fruit given to them) for my feeders. So just a question on whether I can use kiwi to give to them to eat. Will kiwi be disliked by my dubia and lateralis colony or not? Or will they be fine with it? I don't have time to get more oranges for them right now, so I was just wondering if the kiwi will work for them?

MadMack2723

Arachnopeon
I have fed kiwi to my dubias colony before. They seem to enjoy it as it was gone by the next morning. They pretty much will eat anything tropical. I couldn't say for the lateralis though.

SIM

Arachnopeon
I only just fed my dubias an orange wedge this week [i've had them a couple months] they'll thrive off more than just oranges but things like strawberries and blackberries, cucumbers, lettuce, apple.. Basicaly whatever produce I get for myself I share with my dubias to see if they like it and sometimes I sprinkle the "premium roach diet" that I got for free with my order on top of the fruit.

Of also heard people give them grains like oats and protein like egg

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Kiwi should be safe, but be careful not to feed them too much, as in my experience many roaches don't care for them all that much, and they mold very quickly.