1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Kiffnie Holt

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by brigebane, Mar 3, 2006.

1. June Jupiter

June Jupiter Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Stellar Customer service ! I must give Kiffnie nothing but A+++ for her transaction. T's were healthy, packed extra satisfactory and the prices were very reasonable.

2. Oumriel

Oumriel Arachnosquire

Positive!!

I just received three nice juveniles from Kiffnie. All arrived safe and sound. Packaging was excellent. Great communication throughout the transaction and shipping. I would not hesitate in making another purchase.

Rebecca.

3. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

Kiffnie and I recently did a business transaction last week. She purchased some tarantulas from me. Her payment was quicker than ever and her communication was fantastic.
    Later that week she noticed I was in search of some male Avicularia sp. "Peru Purple"'s for my breeding projects. She actually had a few males and sent them to me!!
    That right there is what this hobby is all about. although she doesn't know, but she will be getting many of those slings ;)
    Thanks again dear. God Bless you.

4. Hapalopi

Hapalopi Arachnopeon

I received three young females who were in perfect health. She even included the molts to prove sex. The T's were well packed and arrived on schedule. Communication beforehand was pleasant and informative. I would absolutely buy from her again.

5. 320TONY

320TONY Arachnopeon

AWSOME!!
    Bought 4 T's from Kiffnie we had to wait a week cause of cold weather, then got them the next week but was one T short. Kiffnie replied rite after I let her know. Communication was very good! she ended up sending the missing T with a freebie that she let me choose from a list plus I ordered one more. Her prices were excellent all the T's I got were very healthy and alive when I got them, packing was superb! Even with waiting for weather and an honest mistake I can say it was a great transaction highly recommended!! Its great to have honest and reliable people to do business with. Would defiantly do business with kiffnie again without hesitation.

6. kenzie

kenzie Arachnosquire

We just got done dealing with Kiffnie. There was a rather large set back on my part. Kiffnie was understanding and very helpful. It's refreshing to work with someone who acts mature when things get a little rough, very professional. Great communicator and totally awesome to work with. I can't wait to work with Kiffnie again.

7. Blueandbluer

Blueandbluer Arachnobaron

Quick, easy transaction with Kiffnie. The rundown:

- Quick, clear communication
    - Pricing in line with going rates
    - Packing was EXCELLENT
    - No nasty surprises
    - Spider beautiful and appears in perfect health.

Highly recommended!

8. crate full of plastic tanks and towers

Just dropped off a 200 pound crate full of tanks and some combination units that goes to Kiffnie at the Kansas State Insect Zoo. Without any hesitation, Kiffnie paid in advance for the tanks. I also picked up some Ts from her when I was on my way back from the NARBC Show at Tinley Park. Kiffnie didn't bill for the Ts until after I returned home. 110% Positive with every trade!

Attached Files:

• ks.jpg
      ks.jpg
      File size:
      67.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  9. POSITIVE!
    Just received a large bulk lot of 2i slings from Kiffnie and every single itsy bitsy spider arrived in excellent condition. Superb packing, great pricing, and in spite of both these qualities being top notch, there was still a very generous overcount! Would happily purchase from Kiffnie again!!

10. gottarantulas

gottarantulas Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive! Positive! Positive!

Just received a T package from Kiffnie yesterday. Wow! What a great transaction: communication, prompt shipping, packing (*she could easily do a tutorial) and of the T.
    A definite recommend and definitely look forward to future dealings.

11. Great service, spider arrived with molts to guarantee sex of animal, good price, packed nicely. Brachypelma Smithi, alive and well, extremely amicable creature, seems healthy. Arrived within two days of purchase. Would do business with again.

12. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Kiffnie's new reviews can be found under "Kiffnie-Holt" here.