[Warning] Kidnamedmula AKA Jevin Martin AKA Nome18 AKA Hanna Jones AKA John Wilson

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
Does anyone has dealt with him and I have tried to send messages since i bought a few things from him and i have not heard back from him and it is saying it is not recieving messages or is blocked i wanted to see if anyone can help me thanks

nomnoms89

Arachnopeon
I was about to do a trade with Kidnamedmula but since he had no reviews I asked if he would be willing to ship first. He never replied back and has since blocked incoming messages. I sure hope no one got ripped off to0 terribly badly.

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
He/she contacted me yesterday saying they had 2 of the rarer T's I was asking for @ a rediculiously low price. I'm not sure they even know Brachypelma had a Verdezi. :o_O: I asked for pics, they said "don't have any right now" I replied, let me know when you get some pics. <just not typical PMs, you'd expect from someone wanting to sell T's> Never heard back. Not to mention, I think his profile said "SUSPENDED" so, IDK, I'd suggest using caution when dealing with anyone you're suspicious of. I was suspicious about this user yesterday, but just blew it off until I seen others were concerned too. My 2 cents.

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
Well hw almost got me he called me on the phone we chatted and i called the number back today to ask when he was shipping and the number must have been a phone card or something. But i am on phone with paypal so the payment is on hold now and now that i did that he sent me a tracking number a half hour after but i want the paypal to hold the payment until i recieve this package that is suppose to be coming now.
I knew something was up when i tried to call and i wanted to see if anyone else knew anything. Due to he contacted me also. I never contacted him.

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
Well Paypal has stopped the payment and since i made this big deal now suppose to be a shipment now coming that was shipped today and is suppose to be here on Thursday but he is not getting his money until i recieve the package. Paypal was really helpful and is holding everything until i contact them. thanks for the information and i will let everyone know what happens on thursday when i get this Package i guess we will see.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin warning!

I suspended them because not only did their ad not follow the rules and they ignored my warning; but they came up as a duplicate account match to another user: Traphik (who also listed the exact same items and prices) AND they blatantly copied verbatim another seller's ad and posted it as their own. Literally word for word even down to the TOS. Once it was brought to my attention and I saw that, I immediately suspended both accounts.

They contacted me via email and all they had to say was that the other account was their brother. I don't buy this one bit as the DOB is the exact same for both (unless they are twins and somehow I doubt it). I replied back and informed them of my suspicion and so far I have not heard back again from them. Not once did they answer me about copying someone else's ad as their own or posting the same items/prices as their so called brother. I didn't post anything sooner because I was waiting to hear back.

As of now, all ads from both accounts have been removed and their suspension will remain permanent, if not turned into a permanent ban. I really thought I got to this one in time. I hope everyone either gets their items or their money back.

Debby

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
I have an ongoing deal with him. He was suppose to send me 500 B. dubia, he sent me 107, I counted them because I didnt quite feel the whole situation was right. I pm'd him & said he didnt send enough, he said "my bad, I just grabbed some". So I told him I would send him $10 to help with shipping of the other 400. He said that would help alot. No response since then. The roaches were packed well & were sent out on the day he said they would be. But this isnt the way its suppose to work out! Kim

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
Well I have been tracking the package and the package that was suppose to be coming to me was shipped but it was suppose to be coming from Iowa and istead it was coming from Arizona. And it was Delivered in Tenn. Somewhere and i live in PA. So that is two Lies! and he just keeps on Lying so i would suggest not dealing with him and i was just on the phone with paypal and they are returning my money to me so he did not get away with it here. So Just be careful!!!

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Thank you for the update, carlton! I had particular interest in this because a friend wanted to order from this person. Glad that didn't happen.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Update:

Well I have still not heard back from any account. However, they decided to just join under a new account, using the name: Dpryde

I have removed the ad they posted under the new name, merged all 3 accounts and banned them permanently. I also have now changed this to a warning thread instead of an inquiry one.

It's scammers like these that ruin it for the legit newbies to the hobby. :mad:

Debby

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This guy hit me up today asking what freebies I was including in my orders. It's that time of year everyone,with the upcoming holidays,that the scammers come out to play......Be careful,ask questions,and keep reporting anything "too good to be true" to the mods.Those are good first steps to helping chase thieves away.

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
Just so everyone knows he contacted me and was harassing me and called me a bunch of times and with saying all kinds of Negative stuff. Well he has nothing better to do. I GUESS! But he is not getting anything out of me and i guess he is upset he got caught and did not get my money. People like this do ruin this Hobby for a lot of new people due to you do not want to trust anyone. Maybe he should get a job like the rest. What a LOSER!
Thanks everyone.

Kidnamedmula

Arachnopeon
LM<edit>AO i didnt get caught. yall are stupid, im sitting with 12 free t's, some cages, dubia roaches and $1500. I hope yall know if i transfer the money to my real paypal account, i still get the money lol even if u dispute

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Mote:

Thanks for the heads up everyone. For those that are not aware, he decided to join under a new name again: Dprizzy

As you can see, it has been merged and banned again. Hopefully he will just go away ...

Debby

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Pardon my language edit it or do whatever but its <:poop:> like this that really pisses me off and makes me want to give up on this hobby. This is now the 5th time ive been screwed over and im sick of it. I dont have a paypal anymore so I guess its my own stupidoty for semdingbout my money without research. I do everything I possibly can to make my buyers happy and still get pissed on and I am sick of it. There has to be something we can do to get these guys in trouble with the law or something. There is a loop hole for everything! I sent this little punk $120 for a rufilata female and as I can now see I got screwed! I try to.go.the extra mile I mean im not perfect amd stuff has happened in dealings but I always correct and sometimes screw myself just to make the buyer or trader happy with his deal. Im sorry to all for the offensive language but this <:poop:> is seriously ridiculous!

Last edited by a moderator:

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Since hes able to come up with new AB names & it sometimes doesnt get caught in time, here is his real name & city location:
JEVIN MARTIN
CLARKSVILLE TN

I have his real address if anyone needs it, just pm me. Kim

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WARNING! Nome18

Originally Posted by Anastasia said:
Colonies of what?

Quote Originally Posted by Nome18
of dubia

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia
where are you located?

California

where in CA, I maybe can come and pick all up?

ok, i can also ship

I rather do pick up, where in CA you located?

i rather ship
Then I bluffed and sent
Originally Posted by Anastasia said:
Hmm, I just checked, there is no Clarksville in California
got respond
Originally Posted by Nome18 said:
i moved 2 months ago

heads up! its that time of the year, bad folks coming out of woodwork, scammers fishing for Christmas money, Be Careful!! check and recheck, ask allot of questions and referrals before shed that hard working money of yours!

Last edited: