1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

kenzie

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by bluefrogtat2, Oct 27, 2010.

1. biomarine2000

biomarine2000 Arachnoangel

Advertisement
    Superb!

I just finished a transaction with Kenzie and it couldn't of gone better. I can't say enough about the communication, it was top notch. The packing couldn't of been any better. And to top it off to my suprise they sent me something a little extra. Thank you so much. Its been a pleaure. We will be doing business again.

2. JonDL

JonDL Arachnopeon

Great Business

Absolutely great people! My first shipment had arrived DOA because of a strange delay by UPS (something nobody could have helped). They were kind, on top of everything, and replaced the DOA's. I deal a lot with reptiles and delt with T's a few years back. I have never had a person be so kind and not get angry at me after reporting DOA's. This really is a good business that cares about their animals. Great people, they are on top of everything, and have healthy animals. I definitely look forward to buying more from them in the future. Another important detail is the packaging was perfect with a lot of attention to detail. Once again, GREAT BUSINESS. I am absolutely a 100% satisfied customer.

-Jon DeLong

3. Flawless Experience!

I just completed a trade with kenzie (the Fishers), on the 23rd. My slings arrived in perfect condition {D And they even included a freebie! Packaging was perfect. Communication was exceptional throughout. And their patience during the whole process (this being my first trade :eek:), was astounding.

Great people. Great product. Great experience. Can't wait to do business with them again! :clap::worship::clap:

4. joes2828

joes2828 Arachnosquire

Perfect

Great packaging and communication along with a pleasant little surprise :) Definitely positive.

5. Thegloryfades

Thegloryfades Arachnosquire

Positive!

Just completed my second transaction with Kenzie and all went smooth good communication, great packing and healthy t's will definitely deal with them again

6. Highly Recommend

I purchased some pokies from the Kenzies, and I can't be more pleased with the packaging and the vigor of the slings. I won't hesitate to order from them again.

7. BEAUTIFUL packing,comunication,price,and T's A+++++
    Would not hesitate to do business with the Fisher's again

8. Aphonopelma81

Aphonopelma81 Arachnosquire

POSITIVE+++++
    I recently completed a trade with Kenzie his slings arrived in great shape and packaged very well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. You can't oh wrong dealing with Kenzie !! Thanks a lot and enjoy the Trappies!
    James

9. I met up with Kenzie at his booth at the Las Vegas Reptile Expo. I bought a quite a few Hapalopus sp columbia T's. Kenzie was great to deal with. He was more than willing to answer all of my basic questions about the Ts. Very helpful. Great package for the personal exchange. He took the time to look at each vial with me to make sure everyone was accounted for. <edit>

Will do repeat business without a doubt!

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
  10. Eden Exotics

Eden Exotics Arachnosquire

POSITIVE

Just got some B. auratum. Everything went well, and they sent an extra :)

11. Aphonopelma81

Aphonopelma81 Arachnosquire

POSITIVE+++++
    I recently completed a trade with Kenzie his slings arrived in great shape and packaged very well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Great communication! You can't oh wrong dealing with Kenzie !! Thanks a lot and enjoy the T 's!
    James

12. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

POSITIVE

My transaction with Kenzie did not go perfectly to plan, but when we hit a few bumps in road, Adam was nothing but professional. It was reassuring to know that there was a reasonable, honest, mature person on the other side of the deal to work things out with. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.